FS: Several yoyos: YYF, C3, Throwback, Magicyoyo

A year and a half into yo-yoing, and my collection is already getting a little too big! haha. So it is time to cull the herd. Some of these are brand new, never used, and the others have been thrown for minutes, and then not used much, hence the reason I am selling. They are all “as new” in boxes and have not been dropped or impacted anything at all (if they were ever even used). I have priced them all around 20-25% off retail.

Open to reasonable offers, and a better deal for multiple items purchased. None of these were purchased as B stock or anything like that.

C3 yoyodesign Vanitas in blue/black/pink splash. This is a wide bimetal competition style throw. Very wide, powerful, and light (approx 50.5mm wide, and only around 63.5g). Retails for $120, asking $95.

Throwback Skill Toys Winter Solstice in pink. Amazing for fingerspins, wide at around 48.5mm, and light at around 64.5g. I love this yoyo - that is why it is my profile pic on the forum. This is a second one of same new in box that I bought because I loved it so much, but alas, I really don’t need a backup, as i am not competing or anything. Retails for $34 (solid color), asking $28.

Magicyoyo Z-01 Focus in green with rainbow rims. About 63.5g. Pretty standard size around 44mm wide. Retails for $39. Asking $32

Yoyo Factory “Bimetal” in aqua splash fade. Retails for $60, asking $48.

PAIR of Yoyo Factory Loop 720’s in Rayon Vert Green. Looping technique escapes me. haha. I tried for a few minutes and I just haven’t, and likely won’t, put the time in to learn how to do this. The pair retails for $36, asking $30 for both.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any additional measurements, pics, etc. Thanks for looking!

-Jason.

2 Likes

Bump

Bump . . . any offers?

bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.