On hold mecha bape

Hi all. I made a GRAVE miscalculation about money so here we are! Come get some nice pieces. Might throw in a Ti throw later, but these are for sure.

The bundle has sold. But the Ti-me has come.

RSO Mecha Bape: ON HOLD ON HOLD need the cash, I’ll really hurt selling this one, but I have other purchases for the future I suppose. It was an honor. It’s got a little nail vibe, some good little marks that were very well smoothed out by the previous owner. Plenty of scratches so you can do with this WHATEVER YOU PLEASE. I will be keeping the pin though. I am sorry, I am a pin hoarder. Does come with box and cert (number 50) though AND it comes pre Bape swapped with UL’s. $200 obo.

OD: Cabal Gen 2: love it, gave it some solid throws, but it doesn’t get much spin time. Still fairly smooth, no damage, comes with box. $50? Obo?

G2 Push-up Challenge Relic: sweet piece. Threw it a bit. Fairly smooth still. She’s yours for $40 obo?

Elevated Motion: kills me to sell motion, but I also plan to buy motion, so it’s a Motion addiction. Fabulous piece. Motion smooth. Comes in tube. A real beast. $110 obo?

BONUS. BUY THE LOT FOR: BUNDLE SOLD BUNDLE SOLD $180 and I’ll include a titanium pry bar! A Gen one O-Pry. A pry bar with a couple of bits, made of titanium, it’s slick and it’s yours if you act fast for this amazing deal! BUNDLE SOLD BUNDLE SOLD

6 Likes

Reserving this spot for bumps. Or is this bump? How do?

1 Like

Is that a chaves rendencion?

1 Like

DM’d

1 Like

If I hadn’t decided to do a bit of saving up for worlds stuff I’d be seriously tempted :open_mouth:

1 Like

Indeed it is! Well, the Ultramar one, but with the Lee Williams Kickstop!

1 Like

How bout an old school bump?

1 Like

Dang dude! 200 is a STEAL on this! Someone is going to be very lucky.

1 Like

U lucky dawg u!

1 Like

Oh, if I was lucky I wouldn’t be selling haha.

2 Likes

Lol very true!

Free bump for a cool dude

1 Like

I cannot believe this is still for sale at this price.

Someone who has never played this yoyo needs to get on it. You are missing out. And i don’t need two

4 Likes

If I had the money I would not hesitate

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.