FS - RSO(Mecha Bape SE, Starship), OD (Parlay Kuntosh 5000qv), YYF (888), Duncan FHZ

Hi all -

Clearing out some stuff I haven’t thrown in a while and also downsizing. Everything is for sale - not looking for trades at the moment. Prices OBO.

Add $5 for shipping, free shipping if you buy more than 1. I’ll cover insurance for the RSO’s for peace of mind. Preferably Paypal FF, add 3% for G&S.

RSO Mecha Bapezilla Side Effects Edition, MINT - $370

RSO Starship (#11/25), MINT - $350 - only thrown a few times. Really nice throw, I just don’t find myself picking it up often enough

One Drop Kuntosh 5000qv - Red, some nicks on the rim as pictured, still plays smooth - SOLD

One Drop Parlay with Clear Spikes - Nickel Plated, NMTBS - SOLD

YYF - '09 888, Type 3 Hardcoat Outside, Raw Inside, comes with dice stacks. Well played with, but still a beast, Nicks as pictured. Please correct me on the version if it isn’t correct. - $110

Duncan Freehand Zero’s (FHZ) - Modfather (Sky Blue recessed for silicone, comes with pouch) and Higby (#686, comes with spacers and counterweights)- these are in excellent condition. I won’t say they’re mint because of age, but there are very little signs of use. $50 each

10 Likes

Bump

That is not '09 888. It is clearly '10 one, engravings are different, and it was made in China.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.