FS: (REDUCED AGAIN!)Unparalleled Coglite, smooth!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump for a great yoyo. I already have one or I’d 100% snag! This yo-yo is for the ones who want that feeling of “light, nimble, power”. This yo-yos flys through the air so gracefully and has this fun “BOOOONG” sound too it bc of the AL7, but when you throw it and bind it, you feel all of that power. The spin time is exceptional. The stability I’d give a 9/10. There’s still some center weight to make is fast and nimble, and the only thing that kinda of takes a hit (and not by much at all) is stability. If you’re off plane and sloppy, this yoyo will kinda let you know. It will start tilting, but more so in a stable off axis kind of way. It’s not just gonna fall of and spin out, it’ll just tilt and maintain its plane until you fix it or it tilts too far and spins out.

Anywho, this yoyo is incredible and is a true feat of yoyo design imo. If you like powerful Bimetals at all, you need to at least try this yoyo. I’d compare the coglite to the atmos Stormberry (another light power throw that I love a lot) but the coglite is actually slightly more powerful. Hope this helps sell the coglite I love mine so much

3 Likes

Thanks bro, I appreciate it! I agree 100% with your assessment. I prefer a little more weight at the end of the string, so it will hardly ever get played. I’ve been buying a lot of new throws lately and my wife has been on me about it, so I’m ATTEMPTING to let a few go to make room for more lol. It’s hard to convince myself to sell throws instead of buying another case…:wink:

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

1 Like

Bump please!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.