FS: Rare Tom Kuhn No Jives & TMBR This A Way

Want to get these sold. After these I’ll be done selling for a bit. Next year I think I’m getting serious about liquidating some of the collection, so get ready :joy:

Only US Sales, PayPal only no trades. Shipped via USPS Priority Mail with full insurance. Message me if my numbers are off and you’re interested, I’m easy to work with.

CoreCo Diesis - rare hollow body yoyo, think modern Pure. Mint condition, although these all have a touch of fingernail vibe - SOLD

CLYW x One Drop Summit FG - fools gold for vibe, engraved with the CLYW & OD logos on rims, dings/scuffs all around, great player - SOLD

YYF Sprite and 44 - the 23g and 44g yoyos YYF did earlier this year. Both mint. 44 has it’s box, Sprite didn’t come in a box - SOLD

TMBR This A Way - That A Way - Maple, couple VERY small pin pricks along the rim, great yoyo - $60

SF Era half/half dyed No Jive - rare dyed No Jive, half yellow, half red. These were dyed in house at Tom Kuhn. It’s been just a collectors piece for me, nmtbs - $150

Autographed Tom Kuhn No Jive - autographed by the man himself. SF era. Includes a letter from Tom and a couple original TK Post cards - $250

3 Likes

Sprite @jsn

1 Like

Bump to the top

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.