FS - RARE Jake Bullock BAPE Slim Dunk & BAPE Dressel Designs 50/50

alright. thanks

once again im exceptionally sorry

1 Like

I would please ask that both of you guys use more respect on this platform. We all love yoyos and it makes the yoyoexpert experience worse.

1 Like

I agree and I apologize, it was just a personal situation he commented on after a solution was presented, I love you all, even u John! I apologize

Lifeā€™s too short to hate one another and be mean, especially when we all yoyo here, a genuine community, Iā€™ll work way better to be better at communicating within the forum, and Iā€™m sorry!

Iā€™m sorry John for being so rude, I just was hurt at what you said when I finally got it resolved. Happy throwing all

I received the cheatcode from @Justynlol today.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s good. Hopefully we learned to just be honest and keep people in the loop and to maybe not post sales posts if we donā€™t have a reliable way to get to the post office.

Glad you got your throw, Mr. Death. Hopefully in the expected condition.

5 Likes

Yes, please lmk how you liked everything and thoughts on the extras :wink:

Is the quality what you wanted?

1 Like

The metal Cheatcode is in very good condition, which is what I expected. I havenā€™t tried the extra yoyos that Justynlol threw in yet.

3 Likes

Nice to see that Justyn is changing his ways. (maybe)

2 Likes

DMā€™d

1 Like

received the shipment. didnt check contents but ill assume everything is in order.

1 Like

Is the nine dragons/marco bundle still available?

What all was ā€œincludedā€ in the bundle u wanted ? But the 9 dragons and Marco are still available

actually it was the 9 dragons, meerkat and marco for $90 correct??? PM ME, i still have all 3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.