FS: (CLOSED!) YYJ, Duncan, SF, Memento, and other metals!

Hey there!

UPDATE: Post CLOSED! Prices reduced for all items! Make an offer! Trades considered!

I have a variety of metals for sale in addition to some random items available for FREE with purchase if requested! All items come with a white regular Sochi string. I did my best to position the greatest area of damage (if any) in the photos, but if you’d like additional info, photos, or videos, I’m happy to provide :slight_smile:

Payment can be through PayPal or Venmo, and all prices already include continental US shipping (approximately $5 for First Class last I checked for small packages). Will adjust price of shipping if outside of the continental US.

Full group of metals:

Free-with-purchase items:

RecRev - “i”: ($50) [Smooth = 8/10] Minor scratches and flatspots.

5 Likes

Ehhh, here’s the stated policy…

2 Likes

Thank you! I don’t feel it is necessary in this instance since the rate varies based on whether the buyer is in the US or international, and I admit I am not thrilled at the idea of calculating 2.9% or 4.4% of each item to add to the total. If this is an issue, I am willing to make some changes. Thanks.

1 Like

bumpity!

bumpers!

bumparooni!

Epic bump: Prices reduced for all items! Make an offer! Trades accepted!

bumpoo!

bumpy!

holiday bump!

Pm sent

1 Like

bumpiddy boom!

almost New Year’s bump!

New Year’s Eve bump! Updated available items after some packages went on their way yesterday into the USPS shipping void!

badabump!

barumpadump! Prices flexible, discounts with bundles, make an offer!

bumpbumpbump!!!

bump to the top!

bada-bump!

tump to the bop!