FS *prices lowered* c3 Samothrace, Graviton, Breeze, Patriot, & More

Howdy fellow yoyo throwers! The time has come to sell. Everything listed will come with its original box. Most are mint, couple are New, and the rest are NMTBS. FREE Shipping if buying multiple throws otherwise Shipping is $10 USPS Priority within the US, $30 for shipping outside the US. PAYPAL F&F please. If you need references i have a feedback thread on this forum.

Please dont hesitate to ask for more photos.

• YoyoFriends - Graviton *NMTBS $old
    • C3yoyodesign - Samothrace New TRADED (I thought the rims were polished like the black colorway)
    • C3yoyodesign - Speedaholic Max Mint $old
    • Yoyofriends - Peregrine Mint Sold (collecting the Moon Rock Birds)
    • MK1 - Exia Mint $old
    • Mowl - M+ Mint $old
    • Free2Throw - Liv Mint $old
    • The Good Life - Breeze pixel sword edition Mint $old
    • Singwon YoYo - Patriot Bimetal JP (Japanese Version) w/ full ceramic curved bearing Mint $80
    • Yoyofactory Ă— PB - ALTA NM $old
    • Yoyofactory - Flame Blue/Silver Half Swap Mint $80 best half swap ever, both colors bought new, kept the other
    • Yoyofactory - IQ NMTBS $old
    • Duncan - Orbital GTX NM $old
    • Duncan - Grasshopper GTX NM $old
    • Yj Yoyo - Rimsert New $80 Bimaterial perfect for 3a & 5a practice, has a polycarbonate body and rim, with a stainless steel rim sandwiched in between, creating an “insert” structure.
    • CLWY Ă— Yoyofactory - Basecamp - Expedition Mint $50

Also have 6 full ceramic curved bearings to sell $25/each or 6 for $125

13 Likes

Nice stuff and nice clean post

3 Likes

Thanks i appreciate that! I certainly tried with this being my first FS post.

Bump

Pm’d!

Great guy!! Buy from him. Mega Bump.

1 Like

Totally random, but based on your numbers, I like your handwriting.

Beautiful post Eddie ! Do NOT hesitate to do business with Eddie! One of the best people to trust $ with and man there’s some GOLD here :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Your the man Bear!! Thanks for the nice words and the support brotha!!! Gonna get u that proto money Sunday btw

1 Like

Haha the funny thing about thst is I edited in the nunbers in with stock photo editor on the galaxy s21ultrs but my handwriting is actally very very similar

1 Like

Thanks bro! Dont hesitate to buy off this guy too!!!

1 Like

Bump

Pmed, please update status

Bump

Bump

1 Like

commenting for when i have some money

Bump for good bst:)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.