FS: Power Beats and 1More Tru wireless headphones

Hey guys, I’ve got a couple pair of really great earbuds that I’d like to try and either sell or trade for throws.

TBH ID RATHER TRADE FOR BIMETALS PLS THX

Both are in near mint condition, and both are very bass heavy, clear sounding, quality ear buds. Both have properties that allow the ear buds to stay in your ear while being active, ideal for idk… YOYOING???

I’ve used both pairs of these for yoyoing, and have settled on using my Bose true wireless earbuds. So these are just sitting here collecting dust, when someone who might need them are missing them. So SCOOP THESE UP!!

Payment through PayPal pls. Preferably US & Canada only, but if you’re over seas, shipping cost will be a bit higher.

SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
SHIPPING FEE IS $6

-Apple Power Beats Wireless. (Yes I know there is a wire). These are perfect for working out, and dare I say it, yoyoing. They aren’t falling out of your ears. No matter what you’re doing. The cord lays across the back of your neck, and stays out of the way. The sounds is typical Beats. But tbh, I’ve tried many Beats products, and these seem to have a clarity paired with the heavy bass that I haven’t heard I. The other options. The battery life is pretty nice. Ive made it through 4 days of working out 3hours a day without having to charge them. Very nice sounding. Very durable. Brand new these I believe are selling for $150? I bought them when they were $200🙃 I’d like to ask $100obo or a nice bimetal throw.

Up next:
-1More true wireless earbuds. These buds are amazing for the price. I got these new for $100, but they sound a little clearer and more bass heavy than even the beats. They’re ultra light weight and small in size and form. The rubber wings fit perfectly in your ear and hold the buds in really really nicely. As for battery life, I’ve been able to get 5 3hr workouts and a couple hours a day of casual listening for a week out of these. The little charging/carrying pod is just plastic, but it’s solid and does it’s job very well. These ear buds are honestly IMO worth double what they’re charging. But being used, I’d let these go for a solid bimetal trade, or $80 plus shipping.

1 Like

Bump. Both pairs of headphones still available. Both are amazing for yoyoing and being active. Both sound INCREDIBLE.

Boomp

Beemo

Someone trade me a yyf meerkat for the 1 more tru wireless buds. Preferably black but I’ll take any color

Bump. Someone out there wants these I know it. Who doesn’t need a good pair of headphones to throw with?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.