FS: ODs, Saturday Market, bundles, & more

Pics organized in an Imgur album here: https://imgur.com/a/CoJvxQw

Finally got around to listing some stuff for sale! All are NMTBS unless noted.* Price includes PayPal G&S. Just add $5 for shipping. CONUS only, please!

Primarily looking to sell but would consider mint/NMTBS Endgame or Akita or Freq. Mod

Ceasefire - $100
Yelets (Saturday Market) - $90
Sugar Glider NQP - PENDING
Rebirth - $50
Marquis - $50
Prescription NQP (ano) - $40
Recess Snack - $40
GenXS - $30
Marco (YYE Mystery Box edition) - $40
Duncan Metal Drifter XL - $45
Eurus (POM) - $25
Zephyr (POM) - $25
YYF Plastics “Too Lazy To List These Separately” Bundle - $50
(note: not selling these separately)

Ceasefire - $100

Yelets (Saturday Market) - $90

Sugar Glider NQP - $40

Rebirth - $50

Marquis - $50

Prescription NQP (ano) - $40

Recess Snack - $40

GenXS - $30

Marco (YYE Mystery Box edition) - $40

Duncan Metal Drifter XL - $45

YoYoEmpire “Four Winds Except Two Winds Are The Same Color And Now There Are Only Three Winds left” bundle - $65
Eurus (POM) - $25

Notus (POM) - $25

Zephyr (POM) - $25

YYF Plastics “Too Lazy To List These Separately” Bundle - $50
(note: not selling these separately)

*Cats not FS/FT but in the way. NMTBS 10/10 smooth.

8 Likes

Also… anyone know how I can easily edit the order of my pics? :sweat:

1 Like

sad saving my money noises

2 Likes

Nah sorry

1 Like

Cool cat

1 Like

Haha thanks! I wish they were as chill as they were cool :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. It was close to their dinner time so they wouldn’t leave me alone.

Resist the urge! I’m actually trying to save more too so I feel ya!

Added One Drop Cascade & NQP Sugar Glider

So, what makes the Ti-Shutter B-grade deserve the B-grade exactly?

If its vibe, how much vibe we talking about here? On a scale of 1 to 10, let’s say 1 is a mosquito tap dancing on a Jell-O cube and 10 is San Francisco circa April 18, 1906.

7 Likes

Related followup question, how much for cat

5 Likes

Hows the condition on the notus?

1 Like

Haha my furbabies are my world so if you happen to have two worlds in your pocket, maybe :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Minty fresh. I honestly didn’t take to it like I thought I would for some reason so I threw it for a bit and put it back into my case.

1 Like

Oh god the IGN vibe scale lmao. I hate that thing.

It’s a b-grade for vibe. Think just about all of the ones sold during the 2018 a-MAY-zing sale were like that. It’s raw and I don’t see any terrible machining marks or anything on it.

It definitely has some fingernail vibe, and a bit of vibe on the string but nothing that affects play. You can feel it a touch on the string but it honestly doesn’t bother me.

So IGN score of, I dunno, 8/10? Great story and sound design but poor checkpointing and minor bugs occasionally mar an otherwise great experience. Not an average.

2 Likes

Ti-Dream, Cascade, Big Boi, & Boba are $old!

2 Likes

Added several more ODs including a Saturday Market Yelets! Cleaned up the post too.

Edit: Despite my best efforts, I cannot seem to get the f***ing pics to stay in order. Keeping the pics for attention but please use the Imgur album for pics as it’s nicely organized and labeled. Sorry for the messy post :sob:

1 Like

MMC, Boreas II POM, and Ti Shutter are gone!

Bumpity

Dm sent

1 Like

Hummingbird gone! Bumpity.