FS: Nickel Project 2, Markmont Project -$250 both

Got me too lol.

Well played @SpyseaRice

6 Likes

Dang,…again.

[edit: This got me so good that I decided to bring it to life. TiVayder - Carol of the Bells (no joke this time)]

5 Likes

Can someone please explain how I can stop getting rickrolled by this damn thread every day lol

3 Likes

My money was already out WTF

2 Likes

Meh. I’d pay no mare than $20. Is it even worth that?

I’ll trade you my magicyoyo desperado for it!

2 Likes

Lol I went from “WAHT?!” to :frowning: at like 120 m/s

1 Like

Y’all are fiends :rofl:

2 Likes

Ya’ll are up to no good and i love it

1 Like

1000% off!

We pay YOU for the shipping!

@AndreBoulay will personally sign a dollar bill form his wallet and send in in every order!

3 Likes

Meh. Doesn’t seem like it’s worth the effort it’d take for me to place an order.

PASS!!

…
…
…
lol please know that I’m only attempting to be silly here and in NO way mean any of this serious! >.<’

1 Like

Ooof got me

oh man, i really wanted a free moose. Have no idea where i’d put it, or how i’d afford the feed.

1 Like

Got me again…

2 Likes

I was kinda a tester for these but I didn’t get a free proto. I was the last tester so I just asked if I could buy it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Got em :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Bro I clicked on this so fast

1 Like

Goooooot emmmmmm

2 Likes

I want the special edition. :wink:

10 Likes

I was able to edit just a few days ago but got too busy… now I cannot :sleepy:

2 Likes

This GD thread has gotten me like 4 times. Good work, team.

1 Like