FS: Mostly old and rare-ish YYF

Hey all, i have a decent collection of yoyos that id like to get off of my hands. I bought these around 2010 but I’ve kinda fell off of the hobby and they’ve just been collecting dust. Don’t know too many prices on these so DM an offer pls.

From top to bottom:
1st Row
Crucial Cream (SOLD)
SPYY SkyyChaser
YYJ Dark Magic 1
Duncan Freehand Zero (yoyonation) (SOLD)
2nd Row
YYF Severe (no caps) (SOLD)
YYF ocho8ocho
YYF Skyline
YYF G5 2009 Bubblerim
3rd Row
YYF Small bearing DV888
YYF Superstar (Yuji Kelly Special Edition)
YYF Genesis (Sterling Quinn) (SOLD)
YYF Hectic

6 Likes

Check the dark magic for cracks so the gun but it should still be $40 even with them. $100 without cracks or damage

The 888 was the classic 888 run in 2009 I believe so not as rare and the rims are satined but I believe it could still pull a bit in the $50-80 range

There’s always a demand for rare zeros. Not sure what the market is like currently but I would think $40 low and $70 high if no damage.

Skychaser $80-120 without damage

2 Likes

It won’t let you make a bst post on account of having just joined the forum. I’m not sure how long you have to be a member, but if you just stick around and engage here and there, you should be able to soon.

You got some real gems in there. I’d be interested in the freehand depending on price.

3 Likes

Is that a small bearing Genesis?

no, just a regular one

It’s a Yuji Kelly edition Superstar, released when he won UK nationals. Originally came with one red hubstack and one blue hubstack. Pretty rare, can’t remember when I last saw one.

The genesis is a Sterling Quinn edition.

I think FAST 201 caps fit a Severe for anyone looking at buying it!

2 Likes

oh okay awesome, thanks!

thanks you! no cracks on the dark magic

bump! pls get these off my hands

bump