FS: Lots of Yo-Yos - RSO, CLYW, YYR, TP, Atmos, Mowl, YYF 888, G2, ZGRT and Duncan!

It’s time to let some of my collection go again. Prices include shipping within conus. Prefer not shipping internationally, sorry guys. PayPal f&f - please feel free to rep check me.

Don’t hesitate to ask me questions or for extra photos. Happy to give deals if you buy multiple. Just message me. Thanks for looking!

My Feedback

CLYW Wish - $90
Mint. Includes box and accessories. Basically a bi-metal borealis. Smooth.

Mowl Obsession - $50
Mint. Includes box and accessories. Chocolate brown colorway. Really fun competition shaped organic throw. Smooth.

Duncan Bi-metal Lot - $35 each (shipped)
All play smooth. The tourney has minor damage and the Haymaker has one tiny anno rub mark (shown in photos).

1. Grasshopper GTX Jacob Plader edition (green with blue speckle)
  2. Orbital GTX (blue with red and green splash)
  3. Haymaker OG (clear) - SOLD
  4. Tourney (green w/ silver as rings)

Yoyorecreation Blur Autoscopy - SOLD
Mint. Includes box. Awesome new release from them. Signature of Hajime Miura. This is basically a gopa (slimline) mixed with an autoscopy (competition h shape). 58mm diameter, 40mm width, and 61.7g.

RSO Martian - SOLD
Mint. Includes box and accessories shown. Basically a ti canvas with SE. Very fun organic. Tough to let this one go.

YYF 888x - SOLD
Has a few pinpricks that can be seen in the lower left picture. Lavender / purple colorway. Smooth.

Few and Far Between Elysium - SOLD
Mint. Includes box and all original accessories. Really awesome playing organic yoyo. The finish is also really nice for grinds and hand feels. I really think this one is underrated. Retail was $110. Smooth.

CLYW Metal Yeti - SOLD
Mint. No box. Smooth.

CLYW Chief - SOLD
Ashberry colorway. B-grade for anno. Overall great condition. No damage or box. Fingernail vibe.

12 Likes

Reserving this spot so editing doesn’t bump post.

2 Likes

Hey Venom,

Sent you a message about the Respawn Lite

2 Likes

Thanks everyone who purchased - all orders have been shipped.

Bump.

OP updated with what’s still available. Still got a poly el mijo, 888, atmos goji etc. that all need loving new homes. Lmk :eyes:

Bump.

Don’t hesitate to buy from @venom, super guy to deal with

2 Likes

We once did an investigation about those 28S Otters on CLYW Discord and the conclusion was they are from US Nats 2022. Later they were found in one of the stores wrongly marked as grey ones.

Hope that helps, great yoyos, cheers!

2 Likes

Great piece of info. Been wondering what the story was on that 28s.

1 Like

Thanks for the info on the otter! Updated listing with what’s currently available and lowered prices on remaining throws. The MoNo is available again (previous deal fell through).

Bump.

Yeti, elysium, and 888x sold! Listing updated.

Bump.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.