FS: G2 Triton, OD Crucible, Smashing Yoyos Monocle, PC Hypernova

Gnbumpi.

Gnibump.

Gnipbum.

Thruline sold. Heading to post later if anyone wants somethin else out today.

Gnipmbu.

Gnipmub.

20 for the wildless? if not i can meet in the middle at 25 if you still have it. let me know!

1 Like

.Gnipmub
Wildless on hold. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bum.

Bump.

Every day I see this and think youโ€™re selling a Hulks blood triton and am disappointed but then i forget the very next day and fall for it again

4 Likes

Me too @Owlman, me too :rofl:
It gets me every time. Hell the word Triton gets me in any post :laughing:

3 Likes

So I should be using Triton in my posts???

โˆ˜ โˆ˜ โˆ˜ ( ยฐใƒฎยฐ ) ?

2 Likes

If you wanna continue to troll @Owlman man and I :joy:

3 Likes

Bahahaha. Hereโ€™s a bump to tease everyone again. Iโ€™ve missed a couple at inopportune times, so heres to hoping. :wink:
Bumpi.

1 Like

Gets me every time :face_with_spiral_eyes: I literally just went for it again

3 Likes

Bumpin.

1 Like

Bumping.

1 Like

Bumpin.

1 Like

Bumpi.

1 Like