KSnow
(KC Snow)
July 23, 2020, 10:07am
1
Hey y’all!
Always happy to look at offers. Prices are OBO.
Selling the following:
Company
Model
Colorway
Price
Box
Condition
G2
Triton
Overcast
300
No
NMTBS. Smooth.
One Drop
Crucible
Aruna
65
Yes
NMTBS
Smashing Yoyos
Monocle
Electric Green
65
Yes
NMTBS
Recess
PC Hypernova
Translucent pink
45
I think so.
NMTBS
Looking for-
Triton (Hulks Blood color only )
OYY Lust - only black or raw
Condition and smoothness isn’t really important (when I’m buying) as long as it isn’t thrashed or vibing like a jackhammer.
Any questions or concerns, please let me know!
Thanks everyone!
-KC
48 Likes
KSnow
(KC Snow)
July 25, 2020, 9:30am
2
Below is a list of yoyos that have sold and their prices. I only started listing these as of August 5th, 2024.
Dink - $90
Smuggler, A Fine Boi, Wrath - Bundle price $120
YoYoFriends monometal Pheasant - $20
OhYesYo - P.51 - $35
RBC (one mark of damage) - $45
Honeypot - $50
GOPA - $55
DEW - $95
Poppet - $30
Eetsit - $300
Buzine$$ - $250
Bapezilla 2 - $500
Viszilla - $600
OG Bape - $400
Dang 2 -$55
Tingsu - $75
Grail - $120
Ignition - $40
Penumbra (B-grade) - $40
Halcyon and D.I.Y. - $90
Tilderness - $210
DRI-YWET - Traded for yoyo + cash
Lesula 2 - $130
Completely failed at updating this. Oops. My bad. Started updating again in 2026.
7 Likes
system
(system)
Closed
September 1, 2020, 3:30am
4
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
KSnow
(KC Snow)
September 22, 2020, 12:50am
6
Money ready and willing to pay nicely for one!
10 Likes
KSnow
(KC Snow)
September 30, 2020, 2:03am
9
Matt!! It’s been so long man. Nice to see you around these parts again.
11 Likes
I second that! Great to see you again @Applepooh
8 Likes
FrankieJR
(FrankieJankie)
October 10, 2020, 1:33am
13
Can I buy it. The E1nstien.
6 Likes
KSnow
(KC Snow)
October 10, 2020, 2:03am
14
Thanks for the sale Frankie!!
And I agree Fats. It’s a darn good one actually.
6 Likes
yoyojoe
October 31, 2020, 9:15pm
16
I have this glitch one with some dings I am trying to figure out the price for
6 Likes
KSnow
(KC Snow)
November 2, 2020, 5:30am
17
Money ready and willing to pay nicely!
7 Likes
Didn’t you have one and it was your favorite?
7 Likes
FrankieJR
(FrankieJankie)
November 28, 2020, 9:47pm
20
Yea… see. That is what I meant by having a very unreliable opinion. My love is very shallow and easily persuaded by the next new shiny thing.
Another one to the BST
Friendly bump for @KSnow . Great dude to do biz with
13 Likes