Fs: g2, a-rt, sf

Top to Bottom Left to Right: (All throws are NMTBS; don’t hesitate to ask for more pictures if something grabs your eye.) Feel free to make an offer!

G2 Triton: $325 SOLD
A-RT Unknown: $120
SF SStatement(?): $75 SOLD
G2 Luna Proto: $75 SOLD
Iceberg: Freebie if you buy something else.

4 Likes

That Triton is a beaut.

3 Likes

Bump!

That Triton is gorgeous brother! What a beauty…… galactic nebula anno? Or cosmic photon?
Sweet!!

AL7 Nebula Triton. It plays like Jake just assembled it too. About as smooth as anything from back then can play.

I have this as well. AL6 Big Bang Triton made in collaboration with MFD:

Pretty sure it was the first “Swirl” Jake ever produced. I know you’re a sucker for organics so I figured you’d appreciate it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My man. We are twins

5 Likes

It’s absolutely fantastic. The finish is even silkier than on a normal Triton! My understanding is there were only 8 of these produced. I know Jake has one so that’s 3 right there. Yoyo bros used to also have one but I’m not sure if they do anymore.

1 Like

Bump

I didn’t realize you dropped the price on thAT Trition . Who ever got it that’s a score!

2 Likes

Bump

Bumpity

I keep clicking this post when it comes up and see this Triton. Then immediate heart break that it’s not for for sale lmao
Man that thing is amazing!
So was the purple nebula one for sale. Salty I missed the price drop lol

Yep ended up selling the nebula. Just had some negotiating to do in the DMs, there wasn’t ever any public price drop. I just wanted to make sure I revised the price so if someone goes to sell one in the future they can use it to help gauge where they are going to price theirs.

1 Like

I wish more people left the sold prices for that reason. Just so there is a running tally.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.