Fs/ft yoyos

Continental US only. PayPal goods and services only. Shipping and PayPal fees included.

B-grade Triple Point (proto): 2 pinpricks, “B-Grade: All of the yoyos in this run had small, yet unexpected dead-center bumps in the cup. The bumps came during last minute modifications to the cup, leading to a 0.8 mm thick wall directly in the center of the cup (wall thickness should have been at least 1.0 mm).”, $55 (for sale only)
20190112_110646
Looking for:
Money!
Clyw Pickaxe?
Tiwalker
Intergalactic hulk smash fade chief
Chief
Ti dream
Titanium

4 Likes

Is this a first run?

1 Like

Do you still have your Bob from like 5 years ago?

1 Like

No idea what run it is. Bob? I dont recall that yoyo.

I only say that because of the shiny finish - I believe the only black Draups that weren’t matte were the first runs but I may be wrong. An easy way to tell this is if the ‘yoyorecreation’ engraving uses the old font or not (I didn’t want to assume that was the box the Draupnir came in).

‘Bob’ was the name given to Draupnirs with a wider gap. The first ‘Bob’ would technically be the gold ‘Attuned Draupnirs’ that I believe we’re second runs. After that, all Draupnirs had the wider gap but dropped the ‘Attuned’ from the engraving and switched to the new YYR font.

And heck yes I still have mine! I still remember that fateful day…

2 Likes

Bump.

Sent a PM

1 Like

Do you happen to know why they used the word attuned? Seems like a strange word to use to indicate a wider gap.

It was the signature edition of Akitoshi Tokubuchi. His own signature yoyo was named the aTTune.

1 Like

unnamed%20(6) unnamed%20(2) unnamed%20(4) interested in a trade let me know? i like both of those throws

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.