FS/FT Updated PACKAGE Deal Only (New Summit inside barely thrown)

CLYW x OD Yoyomania colorway Summit for trade or sale individually

This is an all or nothing deal. HOWEVER, I WILL BE WILLING TO BREAK THE PACKAGE FOR MULTIPLE TRADES AND GIVE AND/OR TAKE/GIVE SOME CASH DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION FOR A WOLLY MARMOT 2. I value it at $260. Paypal only. I will consider trades in order to lower the value of the deal then pay the rest with cash, however I’m only looking for my wants which I will list below.

In the package:

2 Dark Green(some say aqua) with gold splash shutter’s
Condition: 1 Mint never thrown. 2. Got some ano burn marks around the rims and one small scratch. Still plays great vibe is minimum to non-existent unless badly thrown. I can email you damage if requested.

1 CZM8 -Yellow or gold(I feel like it’s more gold) with black splash. Smooth has stock YYF bearing. I’ve trhrown this a bit but never dingers or marked it I love it but I have a beat czm8 aleady that plays just as great so I must say good bye to this :(.

1 Inferno edition Dark Magic 2- Can’t believe I’m parting with this but it comes with the 10 ball yyj bearing. Couple marks on the rim ask for pictures and I can send them…Doesn’t affect play at all.

1 Black YYF One Star - Never played before got it as a deal sweetner. Mint no marks.

1 Green N12 Shark’s Honor- Few small dings ask for pictures.

1 Red and yellow alpha crash - Don’t like the play that much pretty stable though for a plastic.axle seems stuck but bearing is still removable with tool or pliers.

1 Black Delrin Severe - Semi beat plays great but I must let it go. I need the money.

1 YOMEGA Prodigy - Black gold and silver splash- looks brnze silverish when spinning. Can take pictures for those hard core spin lovers. Plays great mint except factory ano blur i had to inspect to find this. Plays smooth like buttah. Comes with the stock DIF-E-YO Steel ball bearing. This bearing was cleaned small lube drop and reshielded.

All deals will be read and considered…No low ballers please. Price is negotiable within reason.

MY WANTS:

Any of these throws in a Mint condition and nice colorway(IMO) will be consider to lower the value of package.

CLYW
Wolly Marmot 2
Cliff
Chief
Summit (CLYW x OD)

Maybe Bonfire

One Drop

Gradient
Code 2 (both versions)
Valor

Monkeyfinger Caesar

General Yo Model 10

There may be others you may have I don’t know of and might like let me know there’s always google.

#dealz

someone scoop this up

1 Like

bump: updated…I will split the package for trades for my wants.