FS/FT TRES LECHE!!! HecticLB! DUCT TAPE STUFF

Crucial Metal Tres Leche Minty! Offer up for the price IDK how much they cost to buy.
Pics coming.

Hectic has been beat, then satined, then white walled. I think it looks cool. It has vibe, not too bad. Not enough to make me want to not play it. I think it’s is a good throw. It is also Large Bearing.
$40

I do accept trades on everything and these prices are not set in stone.

LOOKING FOR SEVERER!!! HAND CANDY!!! MARMOT!!! PROTOGE!!!
OFFER ANYTHING

I have an already made pair of Red Duct Tape Converse High Tops.
They are around size 9 (in Vans due to the fact that they are using Vans soles) I wear 9 1/2 in Converse and these are too small.
Offer up a price but I will also trade for whatever.

I will also make a Duct Tape Backpack. Only one will be made (as of now) I can do almost anything in designs and I have a wide variety of colors. Offer up, I will just let you know now, it is quite an amount of tape and takes a lot of time (I will try to finish in a week) so don’t offer like $20 because they are more than that.

http://img716.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img0593du.jpg

BTW Tyler Severance signed the mushroom backpack.

I have an already made pair of Red Duct Tape Converse High Tops.
They are around size 9 (in Vans due to the fact that they are using Vans soles) I wear 9 1/2 in Converse and these are too small.
Offer up a price but I will also trade for whatever.

I will also make a Duct Tape Backpack. Only one will be made (as of now) I can do almost anything in designs and I have a wide variety of colors. Offer up, I will just let you know now, it is quite an amount of tape and takes a lot of time (I will try to finish in a week) so don’t offer like $20 because they are more than that.

http://img716.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img0593du.jpg

BTW Tyler Severance signed the mushroom backpack.

wait… I might be interested in the shoe.
Is it new? 100% duct tape? durability?

All tape except for the sole because of comfortability issues. But it looks all duct tape.

im not gonna lie those backpacks are sweet. would you be interested in yoyos for trade for a backpack? does price depend on complexity of idea? i would love to see some more work. how muc hfor a duct tape wallet?

I will most definitely trade for a yoyo and wallets are normally $7 without shipping.

whats something that you would like? im super interested. how durable are the backpacks? i may buy a wallet. how long does it take to make that?

I can make a backpack in like 4 or 5 days depending on how into it I am shouldn’t take longer than a week. The first one I made have problems with the straps breaking (it could hold all my textbooks for like a week before I had to replace them) and now I havn’t had them rip once. Shoot an offer at me, I don’t want any yyf unless a superstar, even then I don’t really want one. I would very easily like a 5 Star but offer anything.

ducti wallet is 15 dollar. Homemade ones are normally 4 dollar and special ones(the ones with different colorwaydesign on cover) is 5 dollar

The one thats was in the picture (checkered board weave) I will sell for $7. I don’t really care how much ducti sells theirs for, in fact I never said I was selling them in the first place, he just asked me. I would really appreciate if you wouldn’t comment on my economic views.

That was not for you. It was for yomagic. I found them on ebay and found out there price and just wrote them here. Now is that so bad?

I would have preferred for you to just PM. It’s just as rude as me posting saying you can buy ministars on a different website. It’s rude and you should have just PM’ed him.

Okay, I understand how it can be rude and I apolgy for that. I should have pm’ed him.
You could have just said that in the first place instead of saying “Don’t comment”

LOL I didn’t mean don’t comment I meant like don’t judge my economic views. Lol don’t you hate how hard it is to transfer thoughts through text.

Is that the new rec rev yoyo I seek?

Uhh, no?