FS/FT: Sparrow, Orca, Peak 2, Unspoken Mystic, Qubit, OG Supernova, some rare

Hey everyone, letting some pieces from my collection go to people that would give them the love they deserve.

The first couple of pieces are for sale. If something interests you, please send me a message to let me know! A couple of the latter pieces are primarily meant for trade only, but if you have a cash offer you’d like to send my way for consideration anyway, please feel free to – however, please don’t ask me what price I’m looking for for it. I hope that makes sense.

Trade wants: (if you have any of these, please reach out – I’d be willing to do multiples, top up cash, buy them straight, or offer pieces unlisted here)
Canvas
Triptych
Diptych
Elevation

Dunk - SOLD
Clear MMC - SOLD
CLYW Wooly Marmot 2 - SOLD
Black MMC - SOLD
OG MMC - SOLD

Supernova. OG version, and a wonderful old player from YYF. Has some scratches, some minor vibe. $50

Core Co Qubit. Two very tiny flatspots that don’t affect play. Smooth. $35

CLYW Peak 2, Confetti Cannon colorway. Some damage around rims, some vibe. A player piece. FT/Offer

Unspoken Mystic, Shiny Mystikarp version, which I think is rare. Mint with box, I don’t think I threw this more than twice. Dead smooth. FT/Offer

CLYW Orca, Every Berry colorway. Mint with box, no vibe. FT/Offer

A-RT Sparrow. Some minor flatspots around the rim, has slight vibe, but plays very good. FT/Offer

//

Payment via Paypal G&S please. Shipping is a flat $12 USD, shipped via DHL from Singapore for safety; if you’re getting more than one piece, no worries, I’ll cover the additional. Also, if my prices are wildly off, please let me know! Happy to discuss and negotiate.

Haven’t BST-ed in a while, but here’s my trade feedback/track record:

Thanks for looking! Let me know if anything catches your eye : )

9 Likes

Dm sent

1 Like

bump! only Dunk gone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dm’d about MMCs and WM2

1 Like

thanks everyone who has sent me messages! it’s been a flurry of them, which i expected because of some of the pieces here. i haven’t gotten back to all of them, but i am in the process of! i will reply every message - thank you for your patience! tiny update here of what’s left and what’s pending.

2 Likes

I believe that Supernova is an original and not the 2013 version, I don’t think the newer ones have Tyler’s Signature on them and I found two store listings that look like yours, one that calls it the old version and another that’s publish date of the page is 2012, before the re-release.

1 Like

thanks for the awesome sleuthing work @Isaac ! updated the post to reflect the version : )

also, bump! updated on what is left, and price reduced on the Supernova, having noticed a tiny bit of vibe on a throw today.

1 Like

bump! : )

1 Like

bump! looking for an Elevation : )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.