FS/FT: Retic Death Adder, Basecamp Expedition

Hey y’all! This is my first BST thread but I’ve lurked a bit and already have bought some stuff around here, so I’d like to build up some trust! I’d like to sell both of these as a package for $120 US shipped, or for a similarly valued trade offer. If you reeeeaally want just one of these, PM me and we can work something out. Both yoyos are shipped in their original boxes, and the bearings are deshielded, cleaned, and properly lubed.

Cool Runnings Brass Ring Retic Yoyos Death Adder

Thrown a couple times, laser beam smooth but I just wasn’t using this one that often, I can see why people like it so much but it’s just a tad small for my personal tastes? :pensive: Near mint to be safe.

Green Basecamp Expedition

Some dings on one side which you can see and small scrapes on the other, but no string vibe that I can feel and if you hold up your fingernail to the inner ring you can tell it’s still like… 8.7/10 smooth? Let me know if you’d like to see some more detailed pics of the damage.

Random Plastic

I’ll throw these in for anyone who buys this bundle, because why not?

Trade/Buy interests
One Drop Terrarian/Legendary Terrarian - preferably green
One Drop Kraken - preferably blue
Throw Spiral Kappa - fountain of dreams colorway
Magicyoyo Hotdiggidy - the ketchup and mustard colorway, you know the one
Magicyoyo Katana - not particularly picky about the color here
Sengoku Samurai - also not picky

The Terraria collab yoyos are at the very top of my list, I have almost 3000 hours logged in the game (no kidding :sob: ) and I’m willing to pay a premium for the correct in-game colors. I’m not very picky about the condition of yoyos I’m trading for or buying as long as the thing isn’t vibing to an insane degree.

Thanks for looking!

1 Like

Bump, someone please sell me some terraria yoyos <333

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.