FS/FT:Rastafarian 888x, Classic 888,Avalanche,Stacked Splash Genesis, ministars+

I add $$ if yours is better, I ship USPS Priority, WITH delivery and confirmation, I hope you will too. Tell me if you live outside the USA.
I EXPECT YOU TO SHIP WHEN YOU SAY YOUR GONNA SHIP! IF YOU SHIP MORE THAN 2 DAYS AFTER YOU TELL ME YOUR GOING TO SHIP THEN YOU WILL RECEIVE NEUTRAL FEEDBACK, UNLESS YOU ADD SOMETHING TO MAKE UP FOR THE DELAY SUCH AS STRING, STICKERS, ETC. Also, something that can make up for it is a keychain from whatever state or city you are in (I collect Keychains). Thank you.

Black YoyoFactory Protege, a few dings, one about a cm long along the very edge of the rim, and 3 flatspots, nothing that effects play, No vibe. Really stable throw, my second one. Pictures comming soon, but can be provided for serious offers.

1 of a kind YYF 888x, all markings have been taken off. The person who did this did a really good job. The ano is perfectt, other than where the ding is. Its a pretty good ding, it fell off a 3 story building and that is all thats wrong with it. Does have vibe. You can feel it. I can look past it though, and the way it looks spinning makes up for that vibe. The colors blend soo well together. 85$

REALLY WANT: HSPIN TIGORYLLA(Will trade big), HSPIN PADS, crucial, a dingo(only bright colors), Pink/Red Splash Spyy Pro, Chaotic(not gold)

Wants: I really want pink yoyo’s and red yoyo so those will be top priority.
CLYW
YYF
SPYY
One drop
Crucia
Turning Point
Some Duncans…

Wants: None YYR
Xbox 360 Games (CD Must be in perfect or almost perfect condition, no scratches that can be felt.)
-Call Of Duty games (REALLY WANT BLACK OPS)
-Halo Games
-GTA Games
-Rockband(instrument)
-Guitar Hero(+instrument)
-DJ Hero(+DJ Mixer)
-Offer Others
War PS2 games (CD Must be in perfect or almost perfect condition, no scratches that can be felt.

Just OFFER :D[center]

Thanks Bunches,
Kendall

Modfather Modded Duncan FHZ SOLD
Auldey L3 TRADED
Barco Energy TRADED
One Drop P2 TRADED
YYF PGM TRADED
Kyo Senza Nome TRADED
YYJ Bolt TRADED
Crucial Cream TRADED
Duncan Meyhem TRADED
Dif-e-yo Tank TRADED
Yoyo Factory Severe TRADED
Yoyo Factory B+ Skyline TRADED
H-Spin Gorylla TRADED
Duncan Fh2 TRADED
Custom dyed Duncan Fh2 TRADED
Duncan Imperial GIVEN
Spyy Pro TRADED
CLYW BvM Ogopogo TRADED
H-Spin Beysick TRADED
Duncan Metal Drifter TRADED
One-Drop Y-Factor TRADED
YYF Glow Die-Nasty TRADED
YYF Protege TRADED
YYF 888 TRADED
YYJ X-Convict TRADED
YYF DV888 TRADED
YYF Yuuksta SOLD
YYF DV888 SOLD
YYF tactic TRADED
YYF Protostar TRADED
Duncan Diversion TRADED
Crucial Heavy Cream TRADED
YoyoFactory 555 TRADED
CLYW Gnarwal TRADED
YYF Protostar TRADED
YYF meats Turning Point Chaotic TRADED
H-spin NvX TRADED
CLYW BvM TRADED
YYJ Journey TRADED
[/center]

DO NOT REPLY ON THIS PAGE, I WILL ONLY REPLY TO PM’S

for gnar: hspin gorylla lots of flat spots/dings it has a dif e yo konkave and 50$

Gorylla is silicone recessed and has a difeyo konkave

I’ll pay 105 for gnar

i have a Medal of Honor Vangaurd (i think) for ps2

have you traded your bvm (the yellow and blue one) because i will give you a pink and siver code 1 (1 of 15) for it.

pm’d

pm’d