FS/FT: Dyed Mod44 Shells

Hey all,

Here’s the current list that’s available. Will update post as things become available or sell / trade.

wants

Brands Models
One Drop 54s, Cabal, Rebirth, TopDeck, Vtwo, sugar glider, Clique, Silhouette, Lunar Eclipse, Thorn, Kamuraiju, Wyvern, M1, Saturday Market stuff
Luftverk Plastic Fulvia (white), 000 - white and grey.

Feel free to offer something else you might think I’d be interested in. Above is just a general list of things I either like or want. Cash is king though.

Prices are usually negotiable. Please keep in mind my prices include the shipping factored in already and I don’t ask for paypal fees.

haves

Freshly Dirty | Mod44 Rims | Cruiser style $12 for the dyed set. OBO Prices include shipping. ( will trade for different shells )

Here we’ve got a set of dyed Cruiser rims for the Modular 44, and they have your name written all over them! They are an aqua blue-green color with a custom mask. I don’t like the size so I thought maybe someone out there might be interested in them. I’d be willing to trade for other mod44 rims. I’m open to all offers except for the big rig.

I really want the polycarb shells and of course the limited steel. (i can dream lol!)

12 Likes

:rooster::rooster::rooster: That was quick, and thank goodness. I don’t need another :rooster::rooster::rooster:

6 Likes

gone

2 Likes

:index_pointing_at_the_viewer: you :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

3 Likes

Galaxy 54 Pending

Deal fell through. Prices adjusted.

1 Like

Samsung buds = gone :+1:

see first post

3 Likes

:muscle:sunglasses :sunglasses: sunglasses :+1:

bumblebee tuna

Code 2 = Gone!

2 Likes

prices lowered for memorial day weekend! – Always open to offers!

Fixed an error… Prices reduced for real this time LOL!

1 Like

Friday = Pizza night baby!

1 Like

phew it’s getting warm out

1 Like

54 price reduced.

1 Like

I’m literally drooling over that 54! I have been trying to get my hands on an M1, Code, or Dingo and have not seen any with as stellar a finish as that. I’d love to snag it, but the $137 price point isn’t in the cards right now. Maybe you could just hide it from the world for a month? :joy: Seriously gorgeous finish, well done!

2 Likes

Oh man that’s for the kind words I really appreciate it! I’m always up for offers and trades or trades+cash or anything at all really.

1 Like

My collection is pretty modest compared to a lot of what I’ve seen on this forum. For the most part, the ones I have retailed for under $100. I have three kids, who suddenly develop a NEED to throw when I start playing. They’re a little older now, so it’s a lot easier for me to designate the “I don’t love you enough to share” ones :joy:

For real though, it’s an amazing finish! The ones I’ve seen for sale are usually heavily used, and either brown or navy blue. Not my favorite, but I wouldn’t feel like I needed to baby it like my OD Cascade—though she and I are having an argument right now.

I have a question about the bearing, just pure curiosity: with the auto-grade paint on it, does it run smoother? Maybe it’s a silly question, but in my head it seems like that would almost remove the friction steel on steel or steel on aluminum has. Making thin lube less necessary.

…I do have some tech I could part with, if that’s something you’d be open to…?