FS/FT peach yoyo (rare)

I got a gem here fellas, a peach yoyo. I know some of you guys have already given up on trying to find one of these so act fast. This is a very organic throw, but still floaty and stable. This yoyo is very reminiscent of the early 2010s when it was used by the likes of jensin kimmitt, hiroyuki suzuki, and takeshi matsuura to claim numerous titles. Definitely ahead of it’s time. I’m asking 500$ firm but I would also take a trade.
Wants:
Draupnir
Anglam
Titaniums (NO YYF😤)

Don’t lowball me I know what I got

25 Likes

Do you lube the peach pit? Or do you just run it dry?

Personally, I prefer a genuine KonKave pit.

My friends think I am plum crazy.

But I just think that is a fig-ment of their imagination.

22 Likes

lowball incoming

3 Likes

Threw a pixel bearing in and yes its lubed

2 Likes

Take that outta here son

3 Likes

Was that 500 shillings with free shipping total,is the string included cause that would make a big difference and that would need extra bubble wrapping marked fragile.

3 Likes

You guys are great!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

String comes with, will mark package fragile because of the lower grade aluminum called “peach”. And I’ll make it 499.99 for you chad, this is a one time deal388-3883345_transparent-chad-png-chad-meme-face-png-download

5 Likes

Also thas not a 2010 you got the date backwards,it’s a 0102 ,sumarians first used them as weapons,slinged them at cyclopses,and the sumarians looked like that fella,lol,either way good throw some are better than others as long as no marks,(teeth marks especially)

4 Likes

u cought me lackin, 499.98$

3 Likes

Dang this guy is a great negotiator,price keeps dropping,what a savings!,someone better jump on this.do u ship internationally and can u guarantee it to be in good condition when it reaches me in 4 months thanks to corvid.

3 Likes

That’s it chad, 500.01 for you😤
Can ship international, as long as you live in the us

4 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

I know this is all in fun…but 500.01 is a total rip off.

Would you take 500.02?

3 Likes

02e

4 Likes

I was looking for something like this but in blue.

3 Likes

I heard that these used to be used as food.

7 Likes

is it a bgrade? the ano in the second pic looks a little rough. otherwise, i’m quite keen on it.

7 Likes

Looks a bit light,I prefer a heavier throw,and I can attest to the floatness,dropped one in a toilet bowl.

2 Likes

the clever ways they make ‘splash’ ano these days :thinking:

2 Likes