FS/FT:Higby 888 $40

These are for sale only, except for a few trades I would accept.
Wants (must be mint)(in order of how much I want them):
Bumblebee 54
Pancakes Cascade
YoYoFactory G(point)5
Chocolate Project 2
Blue Steel Cascade
Shark Attack 54
Deep Space Cascade
Most CLYW
Most ILYY

ALL OTHER OFFERS WILL BE IGNORED!

ALL TRADES MUST BE MINT WITH ALL ORIGINAL PARTS AND/OR SIDE EFFECTS! BOXES ARE GOOD TOO!

I have for sale/trade:

SpottedBanana Anodized DTI BassBoost $65 Shipped SOLD
This is the BassBoost by Double Take Industries, which no longer exists. This yoyo is mint, and it was anodized by one of our forum members, SpottedBanana. She put a giraffe on one side, and splashed the other side with several greens. By the way, it is Galaxy Blasted and siliconed. Here are some pics:

YoYoFactory Higby 888 $40 Shipped SOLD
This is a 2007 888. It is the purple/blue version, and it has no stacks. It has several scuffs and scratches, all from the previous owner. Almost all damage is on the blue side. It has a very slight vibe that you wouldn’t even notice without the thumbnail test. These had a retail price of $150, so $95 is a pretty good deal. Here are the pics:

Purple Side

Blue Side

Worst damage

CLYW Fool’s Gold Avalanche Hulk Smash Edition Very near mint $90 shipped - Gone
Perfectly smooth, no vibe according to the thumbnail test. It is labeled as Fool’s Gold because of some ano flaws in both cups. It has one small scratch on one of the rims that I tried very hard to get in the picture, but I couldn’t. Pics:

I tried to get a pic of the scratch here:

2010 YoYoFactory Mighty Flea Near mint $25 GONE!
Light scratches on the rims. They can’t be felt, and are barely noticeable. I had no idea they were there until right before I took the pictures. It will come with a bunch of extra flea strings. Pics:

Bump. Ava was pending, but deal didn’t work out.

(again)

How much for the giraffe?
Play well? Unresponsive?