FS/FT: Blue GM2, Dingo, beater G5, Stargazer halves (modding only)

At this time, I only want either money or what is on my wants list. Please, please, please do not offer anything else. Thanks guys!
At this time, I only want either money or what is on my wants list. Please, please, please do not offer anything else. Thanks guys!
Just in case you miss it. :slight_smile: I am pretty serious about this though.

Hey guys, got some stuff I am going to sell. The previous offers on them did not work out, so, here you go!
On offer throws, I will keep everyone updated on the offers so you all know what is going on. Offer updates are posted right here!

Again, I want you to really like your new throw. If you felt I was inaccurate and the yo-yo was in poorer condition than what I described, send it back. I’ll cover shipping for that.

****If you want it to be shipped with tracking, let me know, and I will do it gladly! Just know that here tracking is an extra $25, and I would appreciate it if you to pay for the extra costs.
****Prices are shipped with confirmation.

NOTE: I may start to place a base price on the offer yo-yos. I realize it says offer, but some of the offers I have gotten seem a little bit low to me. Perhaps it’s just me. All I want to say is to please offer something honest. Thanks guys.

Drum roll…or not:

Hulk Peak: one tiny white mark on the rim plus some blemishes that look purple (haha). So, this thing looks brand new aside from the white mark, IMHO. Offer please!Pending!
Blue Grind Machine 2: I know relatively little about this guy. He’s blue and plays nicely. Scuffs around the edges that are smooth to the touch plus some tiny wobble felt mainly when holding the hubstacks. $70
Brown Dingo: yay! Australia! On one half, three tiny scuffs on the front rim, one the other, two dots that reveal raw metal. $35

And the modder section! YUS! Cheap stuff!
Stargazer Halves (V1): two halves with many scuffs and dings from 3A. Blue side is dead. DOES NOT HOLD TOGETHER. Good only for those willing to fix it up or practice on it. $30
2009 G5: severly beat throw with many dings and scuffs from 3A plus a hefty amount of wobble to boot. Want a ghastly beater? Get this guy! $35

Alrighty! That’s all I am selling now. For all to see, the updated offers will be in my bumps. All who have offered will get personal updates.

Here’s my wants list in no particular order (a.k.a. trump-card list):
Money
28S Peak 2nd Run
Sebby Peak
Any cool/painted Peak
Blue/Gold/Copper Peak
Any really neat/rare Peak
Underdog

YUS! Pics!

For my wants, I strongly prefer them to be mint.
Thanks for looking guys!

how much for the g5