FS/FT: AceYo Gravitation 6, YYF Skyline

Hi all, I’m looking to sell or trade a couple throws:
Prices includes US shipping:

Ace Yo Gravitation 6 - smooth, no marks - $15

Yoyofactory Skyline B-grade - plays smooth but a little bit of hubstack vibe when you grab them, no marks - $20

Yoyojam Mini Mo-trix - ok-ish condition, no caps, bit of vibe, no dings, some cracking where brass ring is press fit but doesn’t feel loose and a couple spots of oxidation on the brass - $15? OBO SOLD

Yoyojam X-con - beater, no caps, rings have been repaired with epoxy (not by me) and the transition is a bit rough, plays smoother than you’d expect but still vibe-y, no dings but a few rough marks on the inside of rings - $15? OBO SOLD

Take both the YYJs for $20 obo
Take both AceYo and Skyline for $25

Looking for:
In addition, I’m looking to buy (paypal) a few of the following, or as far as my budget stretches. In roughly order of priority:
Toybania x Doc Pop Thing - white preferred but any color except yellow
Rain City x Doc Pop Pop Art - white preferred
Zeekio Slim Jim - pink/mint/toast/red/splashes/fades
Rain City Gamer Light - any color
2A pair - pref Loop 720s, Blitz Balls, or Duncan Hornets
CLYW Ditch - any color

One Drop Downbeat 2020 - hint of nail vibe and possibly an ano flaw in the black on the rim (lighter spot pictured on the right side) - $65 SOLD

2 Likes

Bump

If you’re interested in just testing out the 2A waters there’s a Pay it Forward thread with a pair of Matches and Hornets:

2 Likes

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.