FS Dazzler & 6 of OG Draupnirs(Prices dropped)

Hi. I want to sell this OG Draunpnirs & Dazzler. I’m open to any feedbacks, questions and offers, so please send me PM or replies if you have interested of it.

I’ll use paypal G&S and EMS. All prices include shipping and paypal fee. So price tags below are the final costs which you have to pay me. (But, if your region needs especillay high shipping cost, I can ask you to give me extra fees.)

I’m not live in USA.

1. Raw Silver Draupnir, old logo, no box - 220USD

8/10 condition. it has some scratches and flaws but it’s overall condition is good. And it’s shiny. But its logo on yoyo is erazed quitely.

2. Cherry Blossom Draupnir, new logo, no box - Sold out.

6.5/10 condition. it has many marks on rim, scratches and some flaws.

3. 5th Anniversary Limited Edition Draupnir, new logo, no box - sold out.

I can say it’s nearly perfect condition.

4. Black Draupnir, new logo, no box - sold out.

Nearly mint.

5. Black Draupnir, new logo, no box - sold out.

8.5/10 condition. it has some marks on rim, few scraches. And its logo isn’t clean like new one.

6. Gray Draupnir, new logo, no box - 180USD

6/10 condition. it has many marks on rim, scratches and flaws. But I can say it’s not bad one.

7. Dazzler, new logo, with old logo box - Pending.

Nearly perfect condition. very smooth.

Thank you for reading. :wink:

4 Likes

You will need to post pictures with your forum username and date in them.

That said, I am interested in the #4 black draupnir

Thank you for notice me!

2 Likes

Sorry, everyone. I didn’t know about the prices at all. I dropped all prices just before. Thank you.

2 Likes

I think those prices might be a bit too cheap. I think the average draupnir is around $250-$275 @yoyoscene

I would price them each about $30 more

3 Likes

Thank you for notice me! I’ll modify the prices except for pending.

Now modified!

2 Likes

I need some feedback and guidance.

May I ask who all has one “pending”? I’m working on #4 with @yoyoscene but I’m a bit nervous.

They are brand new (12 hours) to the forum but they did quickly comply to the photo request with name and date. Also to their advantage, I received a video of the condition. Thanks!

The immediate price drop on request, $650 to $200 is concerning as well.

It just seems to good to be true.

Am I being too guarded?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

I’m thinking he’s probably someone who left the yoyoscene years ago and just wanted to offload his collection. I would pay with G&S and you shouldn’t have any issues. @Shwa

3 Likes

I understood what you guys are anxious about it. @yoyojoe ‘s guess is quite correct. I just want to sell my yoyos. And again, thank you for you kind help, @yoyojoe .

But the sad and true fact is there’s no ones or proofs that can insure me, because I’m newbie of this kind of forums. And I know that I can’t make you trust me whatever I say or flatter.

So I’ll respect whatever you guys choose.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Dear YOYO Community.

I want to let everyone know that @yoyoscene is the real deal. I’ve received my package (and then some)! I will also add… extremely fast shipping from South Korea. I’m finally a Draupnir owner!!

How pleasant it was to deal with them. Every step of the way, I received timely updates, all with the kindest of words.

Please don’t hesitate! Based on the package I received I’m guessing there will be more throws to hit the BST.

8 Likes

I also just got my Draupnir! Lots of extras as well. @yoyoscene is legit! Detailed and clear communication throughout the entire process. 10/10, would recommend.

4 Likes

hello, any of the draupnirs still available?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.