Fs clyw sold

Selling only in CONUS!
Paypal, F&F or G&S if you cover fee.
Can send detailed picture of damage in dm.
Selling clyw:
If you buy 2 yoyos, 10$ off.
ac2 -has couple scuffs, smooth. 135$

Summit 28s - color is a bit faded, several scuffs and couple dings. Summit has brass spikes se. 160$(125 if i switch brass sides to normal red)
![20230514_232444|281x500] (upload://6654RnCjAdY0qG5kbWvXxs07KWW.jpeg)

Summit dragonslayer -120$, has one ding

Selling only one of those summits
Glacier Express near mint- sold

9 Likes

Bump

I dont think thats 28s ? Im not calling u a liar ive just never seen one look like that :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Sadly it faded for some reason, but definitely 28s. I dont really know another coloway with red, blue +white splashes

it didnt look this faded when u got it? :sleepy::sleepy: heartbreaking

Still gorgeous and brass se is fire !

1 Like

It was faded already when i got and when my friend had it, it was the same. I really know what can even cause it

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

It’s 100% 28s, here’s an official pic of them from the OD flickr:

Important to note the picture is tinted orange a bit as well which contributes to the faded appearance.

3 Likes

ye I’m not hating it’s just wild to see a yoyo fade like that. Especially since I’ma big 28s fan/collector just hurts the soul

and you’re right i noticed the lighting probably isnt doing it justice either

1 Like

it looks more like the og 28s that was a more pastel tone than it looks like this gen which is wild!

3 Likes

Yeah I wonder how it happened, maybe left in the sun too long? Too bad faded anodization isn’t a thing like faded jeans lol, everyone needs a summit in their collection though!

1 Like

feel u there I’ve got some ano wear from time but the whole fade is wild just means its been loved. prolly sun I would agree without having any info

Bump, price drop

1 Like

Added another summit

Ive got a 28s chief that’s faded similarly. Cool to know others might have faded similarly.

Sorry for thread hijack. Free bump.

4 Likes

The fg engraving makes it so much better. Wild to see as none of my old 28s have faded but they sit on a shelf not getting much sun

If u ever wanna let that fg go just lemme get first dibs ! Lovely

2 Likes

Added glacier express and lowered some prices

3 Likes

Glacier express sold

Bump… …
Price alternative for 28s