Hello! I am selling a Jack Rabbit Splash Orca, it is dead smooth but has a few dings, the dings do not affect the yoyo, comes with orignal pakaging with box and that weird clyw packing tape, if you are intrested give me a offer and email me at thecrazyjuggler113@gmail.com or pm me. I am looking to sell it because i dont like the color so I will buy a new one
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| FS: OD Crucible LF: Hulks Blood Triton, OYY Lust (black or raw) | 355 | 42290 | September 26, 2026 | |
| FS: atmos Bundle & Docpop Bolt | 341 | 36198 | September 27, 2026 | |
| Whole Collection for Sale | 41 | 1316 | September 29, 2026 | |
| LF: Peach First Base, Udon Bowl, Ti Dunk, Snozzy Gnome | 148 | 9747 | August 30, 2026 | |
| FS/FT: MK1, ASTRAL, G2, CLYW, One Drop, Good Life, YYF, YYJ, YYR | 75 | 3489 | August 6, 2026 |










