FS: CLYW/OD 65g Chief & Crime Scene Summit

I have a couple of throws which I would like to sell as well as some bearings.

I believe in full disclosure and most buyers tell me after receipt that my description is much worse, in their opinion, than what is actually there. I would prefer that everything is on the table and the actual condition is, at worst, as bad as my evaluation so that nobody is unhappy.

The first is a CLYW 65g Chief in “Pink Sparkle” color way. Cosmetically, it is not perfectly Mint condition although it is very close. I captured all of the cosmetic damage that I could find in the photos. As far as the play is concerned, it is smooth as glass when the axle is tuned properly. Overall, it is my favorite throw of all time I am just downsizing my collection a little. Asking $90 OBO

The Second is a CLYW/OneDrop Summit in the “Crime Scene” color way. Cosmetically, is is not perfectly in Mint condition, although it is extremely close. I captured all of the cosmetic damage that I could find in the photos. As far as play is concerned, it also is smooth as glass when the axle is tuned properly. Overall, it is an excellent throw. It is a little heavier than I typically like, but the added momentum is nice at times. Asking $90 OBO

Finally, I have a gaggle of bearings that I would like to sell, hopefully with one of the other yoyo’s to make them worth it. I have the following:

Qty (3) - CTX 10 ball, unshielded, cleaned and then a couple were lubed in preparation for use but never actually were installed.

Qty (3) - Buddha Simple, 1 shielded & 2 unshielded (New).

I think you might mean 65g lol a 55g Chief would be something though…

1 Like

Bump

Good eye, dang typos.