FS: CLYW Chief Yogi (7th run) and Gnarwhal OG 28 Stories

It has Slim Pads installed, so it plays very recessed and highly unresponsive. That’s how I like my CLYWs.

It has a ding and a medium-sized pinprick on the same side; otherwise, it is in excellent condition. See the last two photos.

Comes with a box. I don’t think it’s the original one, as it’s missing the sticker; I bought it that way a long time ago.

I’d rate the smoothness 8.9/10—exactly how a Chief should be (I’ve owned several Chiefs, and this is definitely one of the smoothest I’ve ever had).

Includes a full-ceramic concave bearing.

$380—includes G&S fees and worldwide shipping.

Feel free for any question; PM me.

CLYW Gnarwhal OG 28 Stories

99,5% mint hahaha 1 almost invisible mark, doesn’t affect the anno. With box. $360.

9 Likes

Bump, price drop.

Bump, Gnarwhal OG added.

If only there was an ac1 but lowkey absolutely bangers here

1 Like

thx, my bud <3