Fs:big sale yyj,yyf,3yo3,yyr

Trigger+speedmaker+Minimotrix-80$
Yyj rextreme-50$-45$-(2rextreme-80$)
Yyj sfx-50$-45$-(2 sfx-80$)
Yyj destiny-50$-45$-(2 destiny -80$)
Yyj revolution-50$-45$-(2 revolution-80$)
All 350$

Yyf whip+yyf pocket change+g-funk+yyf lunatic+3 shaqlerstar-110$

Cadence+sugar glider+xxx-60$+2 3yo3+Sputnik -290$

Titanium yo-yo-90-3titanium yoyo -255$

3 Likes

Bump

Bump

I don’t mean to be rude–just want to help you make your sales–but at least to me this post is indecipherable. You might consider cleaning up and condensing your post a bit to make it easier for folks to navigate. Just my two cents though, good luck with the sales!

4 Likes

Are the titanium yoyos ones you machined yourself since you didn’t give their names in the listing?

1 Like

yes, we made it ourselves. @alomac can attest to their quality

1 Like

Trigger+speedmaker+Minimotrix-80$
Yyj rextreme-50$-45$-(2rextreme-80$)
Yyj sfx-50$-45$-(2 sfx-80$)
Yyj destiny-50$-45$-(2 destiny -80$)
Yyj revolution-50$-45$-(2 revolution-80$)
All 320$$

1 Like

Bump

Sputnik 95$
Yyj rextreme-40$
Yyj sfx-40$
Yyj destiny-40$
Yyj revolution-40$
Yyj speedmaker-15$
Yyj minimotrix-40$
Yyj trigger-20$
Sf cadence Es-20$
Od sugar glider-30$
3yo3-50$
G-funk-20$
Yyf shaqlerstar-18$
Xxx-10$

2 Likes

I second this. @burchard you might consider rewriting the pricing on this post because frankly I can’t tell what any of the prices are. Are you selling a Cadence and a Sugar Glider for $55? Is the YYJ Revolution $50 or $45? It would probably be in your best interest.

1 Like

these are current prices

I would recommend you edit the original post and just say bump with price update to clutter less

1 Like

Yes but I can’t tell what the current prices are because the post is pretty cluttered and, no offense, poorly formatted.

Up to you, just a thought if you want to sell faster. I have wanted a sugar glider in the past but I can’t really consider it if I can’t tell what you’re selling it for.

Sugar glider 30$

For some reason Buchard’s post dont have editing button, thats why he had to write comment instead of editing post

4 Likes

Ohhh, that’s unfortunate. Makes more sense though.

Ohh that’s odd feels like a good time to close and reopen the listing but yeah hard to track this one. I honestly usually ignore poorly formatted, confusing or vague listings cause it puts into question the rest of the sale but this is a good reason for why it’s so confusing.

2 Likes