FS: Banshee 18

Banshee 18: Some grind/nail vibe, plays smooth though. No box, pretty wine red color. One nick on the rim (pictured). $45 shipped CONUS

6 Likes

clear FA was the prototype…

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, just saw the cover photo on the FB page and thought they looked nice. Found a teal one so all is good :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you didn’t find … I have a 7068 in Fire Yellow (orange).

Are you trying to trade?

Found one already but thank you!

1 Like

What is the colorway of that peak 2 called? I know it’s sold I just haven’t seen that and it’s wondrous

2 Likes

I think that is “Summertide”

3 Likes

It is indeed Summertide like Grunt said :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Much wow. So pretty. Did they put it on Chief do you know? bout to grow my chief collection if so LOL

1 Like

Not entirely sure, but I don’t think so. Seems like a ‘new gen’ CLYW colorway, I know its on the Manatee and the Dune also. Chief would look amazing in it for sure

2 Likes

Is the Thunderberry a colorway of the Cloudberry? Also, I’m interested!

1 Like

Thunderberry has slightly more width and a touch more mass than the Cloudberry if I remember correctly

2 Likes

I haven’t tried either of those but Akita I hear is basically bi-metal Manatee. I’d love to try a dune. Just got a Hx5 Chief which is fun but not very chief like IMO. Got an Advanced Scout that should arrive today as well. Really trying to try out this era of clyw that I missed during my hiatus from about 2011-2020.

3 Likes

--------------------:point_up:
-----------:cowboy_hat_face:----:yo-yo:
-----:yo-yo: :yo-yo: :yo-yo:
:yo-yo:-----:yo-yo:
:point_down::yo-yo: :yo-yo:
--------:yo-yo:----:yo-yo:
-----:yo-yo:-------:yo-yo:
------:boot:-------:boot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.