FS: AntiYo Bapezilla (SOLD) & CLYW Ditch Navy Blue

2 for sale, not looking for trades, raising money for a project.

AntiYo Bapezilla - The original! This is near museum grade. If the sticker on the box hadn’t been sliced to open the box I’d call it museum grade. I didn’t use a magnifying glass to go over it, but with my eye I couldn’t find any scratches, pin pricks, dents, etc. Includes original box, original paperwork, spongebob foam sticker (AntiYo included little toys with the eetsit and bapezilla). The original flat bearing is gone, I’ll include a OneDrop 10Ball with it. Has a Crucial Grooved centering bearing in it. Axle has teflon tape on it (like most all OG AntiYo’s would eventually have). It has your typical AntiYo vibe that the eetsit/bapes had. Not that bad on the string. While I play it I don’t notice it, but I’m also not fussy about vibe either, just want to include this for full disclosure. Let me know if you have any questions. SOLD

CLYW Ditch - brand new, great yoyo, just not my thing. Includes everything it originally came with. No dents/dings/scratches. $50 shipped & insured within the USA

6 Likes

Dm sent that bape is so mine :rofl:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.