Fs ANTI-YO/ASSORTED SIDE EFFECTS/CODE2/YYR SLEIPNIR/YYJ

Hey guys. Long time coming here to the site but im new to the forums.

Have a few items to sell but since im still getting used to things only going to post these for now.

Asking 250 for both but would be willing to do 200 for the anti-yo and 50 for the stunt pegs.

Also since im new and dont have any feedback yet obviously any extra fees that come from paypal will be covered.

Prices OBO

ANTI YO SIDE EFFECTS SOLD

STUNT PEGS SOLD

Onedrop CODE 2 90

Onedrop x CLYW SUMMIT SOLD

Yoyorecreation MR.BUTCHER 150

Yoyorecreation E=MC2 Sam Scott Ed 200

Yoyorecreation SLEIPNIR Prototype 200

Yoyorecreation Stargazer 150

Yoyojam Dark Magic II Black Heart ed. 100

Yoyojam Phenomizm Broken Cant unscrew halves 40

Yoyojam TRIGGER 70

CRUCIAL CUPCAKE 70

Oo0

Crucial Birthday Cake 90

ASSORTED SIDE EFFECTS
BOTTOM ROW ALL BRASS: 40 EACH
ALL OTHERS: MAKE OFFER

If anyone has any questions or recommendations as to how to better do this bst pls lmk and thank you for checking this topic out.

14 Likes

I’ll give you 50 for the stunt pegs. I live in Texas 76901. Let me know where to send the money.
Best,
Trey Smith

Seconds

3 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

sent you a message. not sure if it got through

2 Likes

PM’d about summit

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

I cant figure out how to message you but very interested in Code 2 Nautilus. Do you still have?

1 Like

PM’d

Bump

Bump

Bump

1 Like

Pm for side effects

Yo, for posterity I feel compelled to post that I purchased the flat brass SEs. I didn’t buy all the brass so others can get their hands on them :laughing:

I haven’t heard back from OP since sending payment though, which is slightly concerning as its been a couple days and there’ve been bumps here in the meantime.

I know there was just some good feedback posted by @venom and I’m hoping to add to it positively, but wanted to be transparent post shoddiness.

I hope the others reaching out are getting correspondence.

3 Likes

FYI

If you tap on the person’s picture, it should bring up a box that had the message option.

Enjoy the throw
kgb

2 Likes

Bump

Bump