Fs ANTI-YO/ASSORTED SIDE EFFECTS/CODE2/YYR SLEIPNIR/YYJ

Bump

Same experience buying the dark magic, havenā€™t heard back from seller since i sent funds even though post is getting bumped. Little bit sketched.

1 Like

I sent him money for the Dark Magic on 7/2. Heā€™s sent me a tracking number, but havenā€™t received the package yet to confirm he actually sent the yoyo.

@Egregore anything to say?

I did get delayed replies and was also given tracking info. Looks like that shipment is moving through the system though. Iā€™ll keep the group updated on how it shakes out.

Seller says he made mistake and sold dark magic twice, offered refund. Waiting on them to accept my request on Venmo.

2 Likes

Still waiting on refund

1 Like

Also may be a good idea to mark sold items as such.

Iā€™ve now received the dark magic. Came in as described

1 Like

Just to update everyone. I got my package which is great, but there was clearly some miscommunication going on between us as it didnā€™t exactly have what I thought I was buying.

Thought I bought brass flat caps, brass legos, and code 1 SEs in the end. However, I received brass domes, gold legos, and the code 1ā€™s :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

My suggestion to the seller is to simply keep your post updated with whatā€™s being sold. You donā€™t have to respond to everyone but you should definitely keep a line of communication going with anyone you start dealing with. If you kept the post updated, youā€™d be not only informing everyone of the status on items but also keeping yourself organized.

2 Likes

Still waiting on refund for dark magic, glad others got what they are owed. Seller has not gotten back to me since offering refund for his mistake.

3 Likes

still no refund :upside_down_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.