* FS: A-RT, SF, OD, and more *

No trades, please. USA only
Prices include shipping in the CONUS.

I’m happy to take more photos upon request.
Thanks for looking!

A-RT Grail - SOLD
Don’t really want to see this one go, but here it is anyway. This is a b-grade I purchased directly from A-RT. It has some cosmetic variation/markings in the ano and perhaps some slight vibe, hence the b-grade label. It also has a small “B” stamped in the middle of each cup. Includes original packaging.

One Drop x Static Co. Parlay - $70
NMTBS with box. Clear/brown half-swap.

One Drop Marquis - $45
NMTBS with box. Only used a handful of
times.

One Drop Sugar Glider - $45
NMTBS with box. This is a NQP direct from One Drop. Barely used.

SF 36 - SOLD
Mint with pouch.

Old School Throws Resto - $60
Mint with package. Very cool bi-metal slimline.

One Drop Rally - $45
It still plays well, but it has some hairline cracks, like most Rally’s have developed over the years. Perhaps more of a collectors item than anything. Box included.

AbbaZabba unresponsive wood yo-yo - $75
This is a very beautiful yo-yo, but because of that, I very rarely use it and it just sits on a shelf. It is handcrafted from African Wenge with Birds Eye Maple accents and uses the One Drop response, axle, and bearing. It’s pretty smooth for a wooden unresponsive yo-yo, but it still has some of that good ol’ wood vibe. NMTBS w/ pouch.

2012 SPPY x TMBR x YYE eH - $120
Mint w/ box. This has been displayed on a shelf because it’s a duplicate. A great, rare collectors piece. Wood vibe because it’s wood…

Metal Skyva - $35
NMTBS with box.

Tom Kuhn Mini B - SOLD
Mint in package. Never opened! This is a cool undersized wooden ball bearing yo-yo. (Just FYI, the upper portion of the once clear plastic packaging has turned orange over time.) The open TK Mini in the photos is a duplicate in my collection.

No trades, please. US only. Price includes shipping in the CONUS

5 Likes

@smileypants707 b grade Grail

1 Like

Tom Kuhn Mini B - sold

1 Like

SF 36 - sold.

Grail - sold.