FS: 888x, C13, Die Nasty, LE Severe, M1, Wedgie, Dark Magic, FHZ, X-Calibur

Not really as into throwing anymore as I used to be, this is everything in my collection. Most are priced to sell, but a few will take a lot to get off me.
I have pics of everything, message me for picture requests.
All prices are shipped, I’ll consider any offers. I can definitely make deals for purchasing multiple throws.

Black YYF 888x: Has some scuffs, bad bearing, can come with either stacks or hubs. $40

Raw C13: Good condition, a few marks, can come with either stacks or hubs. $48 PENDING

Red Die Nasty: Blanked white caps, great condition. $10 (With another throw, will not sell on its own)

Yoyojoes Edition YYF Severe: There were only 12 of this limited edition throw released, all sold at Yoyojoes. It was hand anodized by Tyler Severance orange with blue splash. It’s gonna be VERY VERY hard to get this off me. Has some scratches, still plays great. Offer

Purple One Drop M1: Has some dings and scratches, looks really nice (You don’t see the purple ones too often). $39 PENDING

Raw BBYY Wedgie: Prototype. Great condition, just few flat spots. $36

White YYJ Dark Magic: Original edition (not II), has a few dings on the rims. $16 (With another throw, will not sell on its own)

Modded Green Duncan FHZ: Pad recessed, weight rings added. Great condition. $9 (With another throw, will not sell on its own)

XYo X-Calibur: Was originally black, but is now satined so only the sides are black. Makes for GREAT palm and finger grinds. $37

dude, i want that C13 will u take a remant 2 for it ?

Bump, C13 and M1 pending.

@tombstone, I’m only accepting cash and it’s pending anyway. Sorry!

Thinking about buying that Dark Magic.
I wanna see some pics, and I’m not sure what you mean by “(With another throw, will not sell on its own)”

ill give u a death by yoyo slayve 1 edition ekg i of 15 in the world all mint not a single scratch

Happen to have pics?

Bump, pics coming soon.