Frantic or DV888

The Hitman is a few millimeters larger than most undersized yoys. It used to be small, but small yoyos made it big.

Thanks guys! This is the closest yo-yo “which one’s better” forum I’ve ever seen! Like, every other one is another one! I don’t know what I’ll get yet but I’d appreciate it if you gave more suggestions! ;D

Too late, i see. i was gonna suggest an M1. Onedrop has some for $45 right now.

Hmm…could you tell me what you like about an M1?

Oh and also where did you find it at $45? I can’t find it that cheap anywhere!

One Drop Yo-Yo Shop- http://www.onedropyoyos.com/shop

They don’t seem to even HAVE M1s there!  ???

The have three special editions…

Augerbine-SOLD OUT
Savanna- IN STOCK
Snow Blasted-IN STOCK

I love M1s, but they are pretty narrow.

If you like a Speeder/Speedmaker/Meteor, you’ll probably like it.

Yes they do… read Apetrunk’s post…  :wink:

Okay, lol, I was wrong, but they don’t have any for $45!!  ::slight_smile:

Just missed 'em. They sold out over the weekend. Got one on the way!

Darn I was gonna get a M1 for my birthday next week! Oh well.
What do you guys recommend? I already have a DV888 and I cannot find words to describe how much I love it. But I want to try something new.

Maybe a new FundaMetal? Or if you are willing to spend more, a BOSS. :wink:

I reccomend the BOSS.

I go with the DV888, but i just recieved my boss from YYN, its good and smooth like the dv888. Mines has a slight wobble though, i don’t know how to fixx it… ??? BTW, its a bit bigger than a DV888

You should get yourself a P2. On second thought, you might try a P2. No no, wait: i know what you need… a P2!

those are the real questions

I just spoke with David (from One Drop) recently through email. He said they sent the next batch of yoyos out for anodization today and expects them to be up for sale by next Wednesday latest Friday.

Just thought I’d let you guys know since there’s a few of you wanting the M1. ;D

Nice…I’ve been waiting