Found Please Delete

Hello,

As the title says, I’m looking for a Goji (excellent condition and playability)
Let me know what you have and we’ll take it from there.

Cheers,
Danny

FS Atmos Goji Space Jam

I have this listed right now and it’s In perfect condition barely used with all the packaging. I have excellent references and I’m willing to negotiate

There’s still new Gojis available in the Mars Bars colorway.

They are a hundred bucks shipped though

1 Like

FS: A/rt collection (69 lite) + Price drop 02/02 — For Sale: MFD, Atmos, One Drop, BBB

There is a oatmilk in your price range

I know, I messaged about that yoyo and never heard back.

1 Like

I have a goji for sale that’s in good condition however was retapped not sure if thats a deal breaker or not but not a terrible price point to try it imo.

1 Like

How’s it going,

Thanks for touching base. The axel thing doesn’t bother me too much as long as it plays the way it played before and goes back together properly if you have to take it apart.

Have you had any issues since you had it repaired?

1 Like

I had it repaired months after it being stripped to the point of unplayability

• so I personally don’t think it plays different as far as like doesn’t feel heavier type of thing cause of the bigger axle

• that being said it is going to be based on memory and I would estimate it plays similar to like a glitch/b-grade

• it is really fairly smooth in that it doesn’t vibe a lot and doesn’t like pulse vibe or just like gyrate on the string or anything like that

• it does have a tiny bit of vibe in a sense since its using an axle not ‘designed’ for it. but I wouldn’t think that it would stay an a-grade after a retap and is also why I marked it price wise as I did

• If I played it more I would keep it I just don’t often and wouldn’t feel the need to get a spoils to get the ‘real thing again’ in some fashion - naturally its not A grade though cosmetically the only thing is the re-tap and a light light scratch on that section that mounted the machinery

• to truly tune it properly you likely would want to hold the one half with an allen key and then screw together but it definitely doesn’t like unscrew while using it or anything like that and fits together nicely/ is able to be unscrewed and not just feel like a mess afterwards in the times I have done it.

:space_invader:
Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.