Found - Please Close

Got one in Yogi - I’m mostly content with this… for now…

7 Likes

:kissing_heart::v::pray: That Parlay :heart:

1 Like

I can’t believe I missed out on the green parlay :smiling_face_with_tear:

You never see DKs for sale. What do they play like?

Doesn’t play as light as you’d expect for 61g, feels weirdly big and has that typical hollow yoyo feel. Plays like a very nice slimline that’s oddly wide. Very cool yoyo, but there’s so many other great slimlines for a fraction of the price that your mileage will heavily vary based on how much you like capped yoyos and just the concept in general.

5 Likes

Thanks. I really like the few hollow yoyos I’ve got, but the name/concept of the DK along with the fact that it’s SF and ART kind of ups the interest level (and price).

2 Likes

I liked it a lot for what it’s worth, and I really love capped yoyos, but even that wasn’t enough to justify the price to me. I’m perfectly happy with the black Slim Dunk I picked up for 30 bucks over a DK.

2 Likes

Cool. I didn’t realize the slim dunk was capped/hollow. I have the Mijo, RBC and Sherpa. All nice. Hopefully I’ll get to try a Dk at some point, but I definitely understand not needing to own it.

1 Like

Oh, the Slim Dunk isn’t hollow, it just plays very similarly to the DK at a much lower price. I actually need to grab a Sherpa at some point, I always forget they exist but whenever I’m reminded I think they look so good.

The good thing about buying a DK though is if you ever pick one up you know you’ll be able to sell it for around what you paid for it if you don’t love it.

2 Likes

Oh, ok. Good to know. Slim Dunks seem to come up here and there, but I have a Weekender and Day Tripper that I thought might fill that niche well enough for me.

True. That was my thinking when I picked up a couple of things (and thankfully wasn’t wrong when I needed to sell them).

1 Like

Price drops on a few things, steals on the two bimetals left. I know people have some trades sitting around, hit me up if you’ve got any CLYW/Spinworthy/Tom Kuhn/Freehand stuff and maybe we can strike a trade deal! I was hoping to maybe get a trade or two but have only made sales so far.

2 Likes

@Niki

1 Like

That Udon is dope!

1 Like

Price drops + bump, open to doing deals if you take multiple or want to trade.

These can’t be that rare… right?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.