Bump

1 Like

updated with colours I’m most interested in

1 Like

Geez. I would love a BBB WM2. That’s beautiful

2 Likes

I knowww but probably gonna be real pricy

2 Likes

y’all keep pigeonholing yourselves missing out on good throws with narrow color choices… i understand @Yoyo_Garden, he’s hoping to grow yoyo berries with his or somethin’…

3 Likes

Lol I’m interested in other colours too, these are just the ones I’m most interested in :joy:

1 Like

lol, i got you! i will say, i hadn’t thought much about the wm2, but happened to pick one up in a trade and i’m really enjoying it. good luck on the hunt!

3 Likes

So are you saying I won’t be able to grow ash berries when my collection is complete? Have I been living a lie this entire time?

2 Likes

i didn’t say you couldn’t, i just figured you may know something about ash berry yoyo biology i didn’t… maybe you have another plan?

3 Likes

My plan is to grow ash berries and sell them to buy YoYos because ash berries are super rare and non perishable

2 Likes

now, i’m not into yoyo botanology or a plant scientician or nothin’, but i’d think cross breeding yoyo berries with your current stable of non-berry yos, then selling the ‘fixed’ berry-baby-yos would give you the corner on the market… sorry @Lewivlone, thread jack-move complete

2 Likes

Danggg that ain’t right😂

Bump

Bumpp

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.