For Trade: 3 Beginner yoyos - All for 1 offer

Greetings all…

I’m trying to free up some space in my throw box so Im putting up 3 yoyos that I dont use anymore:

• Yoyo Factory - Spinstar ( Red )
  • Yoyo Factory - The One ( Lite Green )
  • Duncan - Butterfly ( Blue )

The Spinstar and One, I’ve barely used. They just werent right for me. They are in very good condition with the exception of a tiny, faint scuff mark near the top of the star on the Spinstar logo, on one side.
The Butterfly has been used more and thus has some minor wear. There appears to be a small, light scratch on the non decal/logo side, and light usage wear along the top edges of both sides…but the wear is really hard to see, unless you stare at the yoyo in the right light or with a magnifying glass ( like I did to write this description ). So all in all, to me, the three are in really good condition.

So these are being listed as a package/All for 1 deal…meaning not being offered separately - take one, take all.

What I’d like the reader to do is consider all 3 of these yoyos and then offer 1 of thier yoyos that would equal the comparable value of these three as a total. And that means dont offer up one of your old beat up throws that you just want to get rid of.

So come up with something interesting that maybe you dont use so much, or something and that you would like to pass on to a new owner ( Me ) because you think they might enjoy it.

So…wadda ya think. Wadda ya got?

Thanks and have a great day.

Hey, these are maybe worth $20 together in used condition. What exactly are you looking to get for them? It might help to list some things you’re interested in. Or it might be way easier to try and sell them for $15-$20 and use the money to buy something you want.

Also, don’t underestimate a beat up old yoyo. Depending on the yoyo, you might be pleasantly surprised.

3 Likes

@ Benmichaels86

Howdy…

Well actually I dont have anything in particular in mind.

The idea is for the reader to come u;p with something they think is cool and comparable…
…" throw" an idea out there…have some fun with it.

Generally an old beater is going to fit the bill for these

That or a magic yoyo or something else in that range

1 Like

Bump-eroni

Bump - in the road

What does the rest of your collection look like?

He’s probably got some banging G2’s hahahahahhahaa

@ConnorWilkerson

IDK…its a work in progress, but I think i’ve got some good throws. Ummm…why?

So I agree that you should really be expecting a beater type for this trade, but this reminds me of the old days when we would trade just about anything not only the collector stuff.

There were a few people that started by trading homemade string or counterweights for nice bearings, starter yoyoys, or beaters and the trading what they got again a few times until they ended up with something nice.

I’ll find something I’ve got in my collection that’s not my style and send you a message.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.