For those who knew who Kim-Lan was...

time differances :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I stopped yo-yoing at around the end of September/beginning of October.
[/quote]
thats awhile still lol, well i hope you come back i remember your tut, you were really good for the amount time you had been throwing

And what are you going to do about those yoyos?? They’re just sitting there, gathering dust, and the bearings are getting old, and creaky. :’(

I forget what you had though… Mosquito, Lyn Fury, Legacy, Hitman, Axiom… but didn’t you get a new one? The one from hoppin clouds.

W8… I was going to tell you to play with those, but have you??? You are yoyoing now right? Or not…

Yeah, I’ve been throwing some around a little. And I gave some of my yo-yos away to my friend today. So you don’t need to worry about my yo-yos and how and if they are being used.

She bought a 5Star at the DXL yoyo contest. And relax Batryn… you’re taking this a little far. :stuck_out_tongue:

very very true batryn, You get surprised in very minimal things ;)Like when the M1 got restocked( well that one was pretty big though)

I always do… like the time I found one of my homemade strings when I was out. ;D And when erm… I dunno. but I’m like that. ::slight_smile:

wow, by the way how is your string?, did it rip yet?

Bah, let us give you suggestions! YOYO NOW! kthxbai - Kididng :stuck_out_tongue: but still, come! If you don’t we will die Stupid scientists made be believe in 2012* only you can save us! Get yourself a Meteor and let the world of yoyoing continue!

You don’t have to yoyo again, but remember; We are all waiting for you.
:wink:

Take it easy…

You don’t have to yoyo if you don’t want to…
But if you are willing to, then you’re welcome…
Just think about it…
Because the main idea that we play yoyo, is to have fun…
If you don’t have fun with it so don’t…
;D

Hm. I think I will come back. I don’t think I’ll throw as much or be as active on the forums like I used to be, but I do enjoy throwing my yo-yo occasionally.

Yay! ;D

Woohoo! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

JOY!!! Hugs a penguin
They should have a heart… ;D :smiley:

Edit: I just realized… there’s a loophole in there.

This made me happy! :smiley: I’m sure I can speak for those who know you. We missed you and were glad to have you back!

Wooow… Finally! :slight_smile:
:slight_smile:

I don’t think Kim lan make that much loopholes,

YAY

YAY! I’m happy now :smiley:
Welcome back!

Yay! Kim’s back.

Why exacly did you quit again? Too Busy?