For Sale or TRADE - Smashing Yoyo Monocle, Luftverk FG Tundra... Want Daytona, Creep, Grail

For Sale or TRADE
- Smashing Yoyo Monocle - pink (fade?!) with purple specks… like new with all the goodies

- Luftverk Tundra (Fools Gold) - green… looks greak and plays smooth for FG

Monocle%201

Tundra

-WANT-
- Liftverk Daytona
- ART Grail
- Anti-Yo
- Parlay (Nickle ONLY)
- Heaven Sent Creep
- YYWS Stuff… Capstan
**- PayPal

1 Like

Hey there! Is the FG Tundra smooth? I can’t remember if their FG was for anno flaws or vibe?

Anything else on your wants list, or anything else you would consider for trades? I don’t have a grail, but I have a 69.

The FG Tundra is smooth in my opinion and the previous owners opinion… but I always leave that up to each individual.

As for a trade for the Tundra… mainly looking for things of equal value and preferably, titanium. The 69 I maybe interested in for the Monocle?

bump… To the top!

:grinning::grin::rofl::smiley::smile::laughing::wink::blush::yum::slightly_smiling_face::kissing_smiling_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Saturday morning bumpage!

CASE of the MOOOONDAYs!

bumpage to the very top

You found the raw Katz Meow by Foxland-precision…the G-squared Aftershock…you did see the CLYW Bubblegum Blizzard Gnarwhl 2 pics? Barracuda? Or Barracuda 2 maybe? Also have a Ozone 6 raw!? It’s a V but very rounded rims…

prices? (10 characters)

Hey NoT_ATHROWER… Mainly looking for trade offers. Are you interested in 1 in particular?

Kinda for the tundra. How Vibey is it?

pm’d you all back :call_me_hand:

Bumpage :laughing::laughing::laughing:

to the top

:grinning::grin::joy::rofl:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:hear_no_evil:

:cowboy_hat_face:

:hamburger::fries::eggplant: