For Sale campfire, MarkMont next , pistolero

I have three gems up for grabs first I have a clyw campfire John Higby edition unfortunately I do t have the box with it but the yo-yo is in great condition I’d say 98percent in case there’s some minuscule mark I can’t see with the naked eye .
Next I have a MarkMont next nickel also in great condition same as before . Last but not least I have a silver spyy pistolero so incredibly nice I’m afraid tjj in handle it . If you are interested I am willing to discuss offers sorry no trades . I am downsizing my collection .

image image image !

3 Likes

Hi
Interested in the Campfire what’s your price?

1 Like

Pm sent

This is a one in 25 I’ve had offers of 175 . But wasn’t ready to part at the time . Make me an offer and we can go from there . It’s in awesome shape .

Doesn’t BST rules call for seller to set a price?

1 Like

No, they don’t.

I realize it’s probably easier If do I do just start with what I’d like to get out of these and go from there the MarkMont is no longer available , but the campfire and pistolero are . 300for both or 175 a piece . I been out of the game for a bit so I’m rusty on pricing I know that’s a steal next to what I paid but truly when do you ever get tour money back. If I’m way off let me know guys and gals .

1 Like

Pistolero 2 retailed for $110.

3 Likes

i believe that’s a v2, no holes? edit, duh, no edit

1 Like

This just sold on eBay for 90$ John higby campfire 175$ seems a little extreme

3 Likes

Yeah I know all about these. That’s a price from the past though. Another just sold on eBay for $90 so I don’t want to lowball you. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks

@Yoyo_Garden

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.