Food & Yo-Yos Thread (Continued after the Contest)

Thanks. I used some of the photo editing stuff on photobuckit to make it pop even more.

This is what happens when I’m tired.
I took the photo about 10:30 last night when I was already tired and ended up staying up until around two.
Anyway I need sleep…

1 Like

Yea 2 is a little late to be up. :smiley:

Cool pic though.

I seen this thread awhile back and I had to post this ;D
Root beer blizzard puffin
on a Root beer float :slight_smile:

Nice pic. But you know what horibble thing you just did?

You made me really want a Rootbeer float :smiley:

pfhaha
oh my gawd mine was sooo good.
I realized it took me a few mins to finish
My puffin almost sunk in cuz the ice cream started melting ;D

Oh it would have been fine. Cleaning the bearing in rootbeer is the best thing you could possibly do (Not) :smiley:

lol it was hanging on the rim of the cup :slight_smile:
I had to take the quick shot before it went root beer swimming

:smiley:

Sick root beer float! I love root beer floats too. I have a Puffin 2 that calls for buying green apples. I will stop by the grocery store. Stay tuned. :wink:

Green apple Puffin 2. I like the splash that I got, it’s very different on both sides. I’ll splash game it soon.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7372/13990088580_2688651135_c.jpg
greenapple10 by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

Ohh wow that is nice T.A you shoulda like peeled some spots of the apple so it can match the silver splash ;D
but other than that
Nice :slight_smile:

^Really cool TA.

I’m offline and in the real world more now that it’s summer, I popped in to see what’s up and wow!!! :o

That’s really cool! I like how you even matched the string to it.

Awesome as always TA! I love your photos, I don’t think I could ever get tired of seeing them.

Thanks guys. I did even better 'yizzo, and sunk my teeth into that apple. I didn’t think the bitten apple turned out as well, so I didn’t post it, but I’ll let you guys be the judge. :wink:

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2933/14174085562_ca286939c4.jpg
greenapple4 by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

It still looks dope ;D

I think I like the un bitten apple better but they are both really cool.

Personally I like the bitten one more, but I also think it might look better with a background that’s not straight white.

El Tigre Shout!

Nice!