Food & Yo-Yos Thread (Continued after the Contest)

]

Happy Thanks giving to you aswell TA great job on the photo

Nice photo TA! Happy Thanksgiving.

^ Happy Thanksgiving BC and Erik. :slight_smile: I use way more gravy than that, but thought it wouldn’t look as good in the photo…I love gravy mmmm… :smiley:

Hahaha! Same here :wink:

I only have my Code 2 and Supernova (soon to be gone) so not much to match haha!

I like gravy too! :stuck_out_tongue:

I told Dreamer that I was working on another bag of Doritos too. I even found a green YoyoFactory string for the H.O.T. :slight_smile:

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3702/11126734566_0387757a1f_z.jpg
Doritos&Catalyst by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5484/11126867033_0e0630cd6a_z.jpg
Smartfood&HOT by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

1 Like

^Nice! Ill have to find some new yoyos and food pics I havent done anything since the contest

Ok heres one of my theory sitting in a bed of apples at the groccery store

1 Like

Everything looks sooo yummy! :smiley:

I’ll try to get some more up soon, been having such a want to but shouldn’t battle lately with everything lately with finals next week. Last final’s Wednesday night though and I get to use I study sheet, so long story short I will post some pics by Wednesday afternoon.

Also since the contest is over does this mean I get to experiment with with edibles that match the color as well as ones that don’t?

I think that would be fine I mean the thread is Yoyos and food so as log as its a puic of food and yoyos together it should be fine

Awesome! I have some ideas that I think should be a lot of fun, the colors just don’t match up at all.

Well, it’s mainly for a match, but if there is a really cool exception to the rule…why not? :wink:

Nice photo with the apples, same idea as Erik’s oranges. By the way, what color is that Theory? Are they green apples, and the Theory caps are green, or are the apples more yellowish, and the Theory cap is yellow. The color looks greenish and yellowish at the same time. Very interesting.

1 Like

YAY! Thanks!

Edit: Ok, so I did end up taking some pics and they do color match. They aren’t the best, I kinda didn’t bother to set anything up properly and since it’s night I have to use my flash which I don’t like cause of the bright highlights it gives. So, I promise other pictures (Wednesday afternoon or before) that will be much better.

Ok, in this one the orange in the middle matches the string. The yellow matches the center of the Alpha Crash and the purple the outside, the pink (let’s just pretend) matches the token and the candy on top of the counter weight has both white and red in it to match the dice.

1 Like

Yup it was the same Idea is the oronges but the theory is black with green caps so I just angled the camera so you could only see the green caps and not the black

Oh, I misunderstood because of the quote. I didn’t realize it was your photo. I thought Dreamer posted it modeled after your idea. I see now that you posted it. It was amazingly similar, so it was so impressed that it looked like an Erik photo. I see how that it is an Erik photo. Wow, that Theory has cool color caps…matches the Apples perfectly. You have a knack for this matching game. :wink:

Dreamer is getting some great color on those candy shots too…really makes the colors pop. Nice job. You guys are making my want a snack too. :slight_smile:

Thanks TA

I was at the groccery store with my mom again and I saw those apples and thought “Ive got a theory with caps that match those apples perfectly”

You matched it exactly too, looks perfect just like the oranges. I’m going to re-take this one when I get some red string. It will be perfect then, but I’ll post now for the heck of it. I call this “Bi-metals and a Peppermint Patty.” :slight_smile:

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3756/11009345324_9a434b0da8_z.jpg
PeppermintPatty and bimetalYYJs by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

Thats a really close match I like it

Gotta give props to the thread creator: ever since the example shots and then the subsequent shots, TA’s Food & Yoyos photos always have an attention to colour-matching that make me smile. That Peppermint Patty one was no exception.

1 Like