First real combo for me...Tell me what you think.

This is a combo that I have been working on for a little while. Please let me know what you guys think. I am all for some constructive criticism. Thanks.

OK there were some great tricks and style in this video. I would say next time you want to:

1.) Have brighter, more contrasting string that can be seen easier
2.) If you want to use music in the video, add it in later if possible

The tricks were superb though, so just work on the smaller details

Thanks for the feed back. Ill working the small stuff.

Super cool combo. I especially like the beginning.

The combo is pretty easy. It’s as follows: Like a Boss, The Hipster, Gym Sock (og trick) and Plan D.

Bump…Tell me how I did, Please and Thank you.

That was pretty good. I have a Token. I like it, but it’s not something I throw a lot.

I agree to use brighter string, and didn’t really dig the music, but it was a nice combo!

Nice combo but try going a bit faster and smoother

I like the combo keep working at it though so you can get it up to a faster speed also keep in mind what time of day or where your lighting I’d when your filming is so people can see your string better because if it’s coming from a side or back of you the string will be harder to see.

The combo looked pretty good. Just improve the vid recording and practice to get faster and then it’ll look bad ass!

All of the comments are good and they are helpful. What I have to say is this: I can not begin to throw all the tricks you are throwing in that combo so I was impressed.